Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Solar panel sign from a past Fisker Dealership for sale. The sign is worth a lot of money and has no use sitting in storage. Anyone have any ideas of someone who would be interested in purchasing a large solar Fisker sign? The sign is roughly 15 feet long (just a guess) and 5 feet tall (also a guess).

Grille Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

·
Registered
189 Posts
I looked at the one in Huntsville where I bought my car (they offered it to me). The key is you forgot to mention the weight! NOT an easy two man lift to hoist it up - LOL :)

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Being in the sign Mfg. business I happen to know the company that made those signs.
They were anything but cheap when the dealers bought them. Just really don't know what you can do with it other than to keep one for nostalgia.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yep - ideal if you area a CSP and willing to have to shipped for a hefty sum.

The thing is huge and heavy, but real metal and very nicely made - They mentioned it needed a crane to be put on their building when I was talking to the dealship about buying theirs.

So for the home enthusiast - It is NOT some medium size home garage sign.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.