Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my car collector buddies turned me on to a fellow who had an original Fisker sign for sale. I received a photo, and it looked ok. Drove out to see it, and found that it was not as pictured. Polished metal frame was broken in 4 places, and whoever had this drilled holes in it, and tried to mend it with pop-rivets! Needless to say, I had to drill out all the rivets and strategically glue it back together with industrial adhesive, as it was originally assembled with. This was taken off a closed dealership and surfaced at a flea market, before I purchased it. The file system on my iPad limits my ability to post photos, as they all have the same file name! Originally the sign itself was held in with a few glued on threaded bolts, but I opted to just glue the sign in around edges for added strength. #2388 sits next to the sign in a car capsule (or as I call it, the Michael Jackson chamber).

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice!
I'd love to have one of those for my man cave too!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I purchased 16.5 ft of LED tape lights to adhere to inside of frame.....I'll post pic when I get it lit up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts