Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two car covers available. A forum member notified me they are the same cover despite the different prices in my list and files. The part numbers I have them listed under are: C121109101000 and C121109103000. I am looking for $485 each and will include ground shipping to anywhere in the US at that price.

Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
I bought one from Chris and have never taken it out of the bag. It is as pictured above.

$455 shipped to you in CONUS.

Thanks for letting me steal this thread Chris!!

Doug

·
Fisker#1016
50 Posts
Fisker Car Cover

For New Old Fisker OEM parts and accessories
Contact Trevor
Volkswagen Santa Monica
(310) 829-1888 ext. 2155

I just purchased a Car Cover and they have one more left.

·
UK Member
7 Posts
I have a brand new Fisker Karma cover in it's original bag, it also has the dust glove for wiping the car down before putting the cover on - never used it, bought from Lormax when I first bought my car a couple of years ago, Looking for $500 (or Sterling/Euro equivalent) plus shipping - based in the UK but happy to ship anywhere.

·
UK Member
7 Posts
I had no problem when I bought the cover? I am surprised that every other cover advertised on here sells straight away and now nobody wants one? Bizarre!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I had no problem when I bought the cover? I am surprised that every other cover advertised on here sells straight away and now nobody wants one? Bizarre!
I don't know about everyone else, but I have owned my Fisker for over 5 years and bought a car cover for it shortly after I bought the car. I am guessing a lot of other owners are in similar situation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts