Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, some of you may have seen a post about three weeks ago with the title listed above. Since I’m in the business of repairing Fisker batteries, I bit the hook quickly. Even more surprising, the batteries were located an hour and a half from our shop. While I cannot tell you all the details, what I can tell you is that I now have a significant number of NOS modules for sale. I are tested, will come with a one-year warranty and are the last batteries from Fisker/Karma. They have been and will continue to be stored in a temperature controlled environment. Many of them are dated 2019 or 2020. PS. I also have NOS Revero high capacity modules. If interested, you can reach me at roushrestorations.com
Yellow Road surface Asphalt Mode of transport Motor vehicle

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the thumbs up! Since kicking this off, we’ve been very busy helping Fisker owners, and it’s been a blast! Thank you again for everyone’s support. Glad we have been able to get your FKs back on the road!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Thanks for the thumbs up! Since kicking this off, we’ve been very busy helping Fisker owners, and it’s been a blast! Thank you again for everyone’s support. Glad we have been able to get your FKs back on the road!
Definitely very happy to have you as a resource. All 2012s now have 10yo batteries that were originally warrantied for 8 years, so there is definitely a market for this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Definitely very happy to have you as a resource. All 2012s now have 10yo batteries that were originally warrantied for 8 years, so there is definitely a market for this.

New message to: jbrady42
I recently purchased a 2012 Fisker Karma Ecosport and need the following parts.....If u don't have them could you direct me to where I could find them. I'm in Duluth, Ga

Upper and lower control arm right front passenger side
Spindle, Inner and outer tie rod
Stabilizer link
Shock
wheel spendle sensor
brake hose all for the front right passenger side
Front passenger wheel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts