Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found the following link for registering for the Nina Reveal webcast on Tuesday (4/3) 8:30pm Eastern Time:

http://media.fiskerautomotive.com/global/en-us/Media/PressRelease.aspx?mediaid=831&title=fisker-reveal-event

The link to the registration page is in the 2nd paragraph.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
784 Posts
RE: Fisker Atlantic (Nina) Reveal Webcast Registration

I registered.

Odd thing: when I clicked on the link (in Fabulist's post) I saw the personal information - name, organisation, e-mail address - of someone who I think registered before me. I guess that's not supposed to happen.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
RE: Fisker Atlantic (Nina) Reveal Webcast Registration

Dutch said:
I registered.

Odd thing: when I clicked on the link (in Fabulist's post) I saw the personal information - name, organisation, e-mail address - of someone who I think registered before me, someone from Germany. I guess that's not supposed to happen.
They are going to fix that little bug in the next version of the registration software. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
RE: Fisker Atlantic (Nina) Reveal Webcast Registration

Fabulist said:
Here is the actual registration link. You sign up through the form and they will send you an email with a link to follow to the webcast.
Fab,

May be you want to delete you link and just refer to Denis. It has some weird filled in in the form.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
RE: Fisker Atlantic (Nina) Reveal Webcast Registration

Sparky168 said:
Fabulist said:
Here is the actual registration link. You sign up through the form and they will send you an email with a link to follow to the webcast.
Fab,

May be you want to delete you link and just refer to Denis. It has some weird filled in in the form.
I deleted the original post and edited the quoted portion to deactivate the link. Looks like the page remembers the last person who signed up if you access the link directly but if you go from the previous page, it comes up blank. Makes more sense to go through this page and click on the link for the reservation page, as @Dennis suggested. [hr]
Fabulist said:
Sparky168 said:
Fabulist said:
Here is the actual registration link. You sign up through the form and they will send you an email with a link to follow to the webcast.
Fab,

May be you want to delete you link and just refer to Denis. It has some weird filled in in the form.
I deleted the original post and edited the quoted portion to deactivate the link. Looks like the page remembers the last person who signed up if you access the link directly but if you go from the previous page, it comes up blank. Makes more sense to go through this page and click on the link for the reservation page, as @Dennis suggested.
BTW, has anyone actually received the email back from Fisker with the link to the video stream? I have not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
784 Posts
RE: Fisker Atlantic (Nina) Reveal Webcast Registration

I guess the registration link is meant for the media only (that's why you have to register the name of the company you represent). But I think it's okay if we, as early Fisker-fans, peek along. :p
 

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RE: Fisker Atlantic (Nina) Reveal Webcast Registration

Dutch said:
I guess the registration link is meant for the media only (that's why you have to register the name of the company you represent). But I think it's okay if we, as early Fisker-fans, peek along. :p
It is public on the Fisker website, in the spot where they highlight press releases, so I believe it is available to everyone. Personally, I am part of the organization Fisker Owners. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
RE: Fisker Atlantic (Nina) Reveal Webcast Registration

Fabulist said:
Sparky168 said:
Fabulist said:
Here is the actual registration link. You sign up through the form and they will send you an email with a link to follow to the webcast.
Fab,

May be you want to delete you link and just refer to Denis. It has some weird filled in in the form.
I deleted the original post and edited the quoted portion to deactivate the link. Looks like the page remembers the last person who signed up if you access the link directly but if you go from the previous page, it comes up blank. Makes more sense to go through this page and click on the link for the reservation page, as @Dennis suggested. [hr]
Fabulist said:
Sparky168 said:
Fabulist said:
Here is the actual registration link. You sign up through the form and they will send you an email with a link to follow to the webcast.
Fab,

May be you want to delete you link and just refer to Denis. It has some weird filled in in the form.
I deleted the original post and edited the quoted portion to deactivate the link. Looks like the page remembers the last person who signed up if you access the link directly but if you go from the previous page, it comes up blank. Makes more sense to go through this page and click on the link for the reservation page, as @Dennis suggested.
BTW, has anyone actually received the email back from Fisker with the link to the video stream? I have not.
I was very disappointed not to have received any notification for Fisker regarding the video simulcast. I was away from my computer all day and the only notification was the posts that I am seeing on the Buzz. So much for top notch customer service mentioned in the webinar!

Jeff
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top