Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to buy new foot mats (Fussmatten in German, don't know the right english expression). Does anybody know where to purchase them from?
cheers
rabbitt

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Hi Rabbit,
I bought a pair from Fisker of Palm Beach Florida about 8 months ago, But I think HarleyGuy of Miami Florida, Lormax and FiskerPhilly have them as well. Try to PM them (specify the color).

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Rabbit, what color do you need? I have them all in stock except Bark.

If you aren't sure, what color is your interior?

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I would like to buy new foot mats (Fussmatten in German, don't know the right english expression). Does anybody know where to purchase them from?
cheers
rabbitt
I asked for your VIN number so I could get you the correct color you never provided me the VIN .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please advise on how and where to purchase origional or 3rd party charger for my Fisker Karma. Please contact me via email [email protected] or direct 832-478-5927. Bought car for Dad as gift and somehow charger burnt and not much a fathers day gift if not driveable

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fabulist
sorry to not getting back to you. no excuse but may be an explanation that I have been in holidays and traveling a lot since.
in the meantime I ordered some mats from a german supplier. I received them today but have not yet tried if they fit. it costs me about 50$ and if they do not fit I will come back to you. to be honest I would have preferred to have original mats knowing that they would cost more than 50 bugs but again haven't seen your message before. Sorry and cheers
Rabbitt

·
Registered
1 Posts
Factory karma rims..... for sale!

I'm looking to sell a set of factory karma rims with tires for $1500/obo. Located in Charlotte, Nc!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts