Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting's Fisker team!

I am assisting my boss in selling his loved Fisker $65,000. I have gotten to drive this baby on the odd occasion and man...I see why you all love Fiskers! I've never had so many heads turn!!

Location- West Hollywood, LA, California

Milage- 8076

Colour- EXT Deep Ocean / INT black leather

VIN- YH4K14AA6CA001159

Registration paid - Exp Feb 2015.

Only Driven when in LA (Owner lives in NYC).

Kept in a garage, non smoking vehicle and well looked after.

Sale comes with charger station and a travel charger.

Note- a small scratch has occurred on the driver door otherwise perfect condition.

If you have questions/ If I have forgotten anything please email me directly and I'd be happy to assist you. Thankyou.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Well I know where my Karma's twin brother is. My Karma is one VIN earlier, 1158, and is also a Deep Ocean/Black Ecosport.

Good luck with the sale! Please report back when you sell it and let us know how long it took and what you got for it. It's always nice to have a benchmark what our cars are going for.

Brent

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome!

haha! That is so cool. Thanks Brent, I will indeed let you know. I will miss its power and how everyone thought I was "the" Bieber!

Well I know where my Karma's twin brother is. My Karma is one VIN earlier, 1158, and is also a Deep Ocean/Black Ecosport.

Good luck with the sale! Please report back when you sell it and let us know how long it took and what you got for it. It's always nice to have a benchmark what our cars are going for.

Brent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts