Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
This is great!

I found this link on the new Fisker website:
www.fiskerinc.com/service/

Basically it says that while they can't really service our cars because they lack the tools, they'd like to start another forum for us. I didn't really expect any service from the new Fisker at all, so a forum is just fine with me!

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Really excited when I saw his Instagram the other day! I wonder what it will look like???

400+ mile range all EV, very interested and the man can design!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Do we really need another Forum?!?

The active Fisker Karma community is pretty small and I assume as the cars get into the hands of enthusiasts there will be a only a slight increase of active owners, but still not enough for 3 Forums (FiskerBuzz, KARMA Automotive, and now Fisker Inc). The two current forums only get minimal to moderate traffic compared to other forums I am on. They should just sponsor Buzz and create a Corporate subforum.

Too many ponds and not enough fish to keep them intersting IMO.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Do we really need another Forum?!?

The active Fisker Karma community is pretty small and I assume as the cars get into the hands of enthusiasts there will be a only a slight increase of active owners, but still not enough for 3 Forums (FiskerBuzz, KARMA Automotive, and now Fisker Inc). The two current forums only get minimal to moderate traffic compared to other forums I am on. They should just sponsor Buzz and create a Corporate subforum.

Too many ponds and not enough fish to keep them intersting IMO.
i agree and i had an exchange with Geeta Gupta (seems to have pictures of her and henrik and say ceo of the Henrik Fisker Group) - anyway put her in touch with Fabulist our moderator to get them to focus on this forum (it is FISKER
BUZZ after all ;-) I would welcome Henrik to chat with his name sake and devoted fans who BOUGHT into his original vision -- only fitting for him to launch his next venture with our input? I think so.

if you are listing henrik, if you build another KARMA and the back seat is as tight, like I said before to you, make it a 2 door 2+2 coupe , unless the wheel base and hood accommodates adults. I know you want to move forward, I would skip the 4 door for your first copy of an EV. Do a sunset-like 2 door 2+2 hard top convertible in the 150K range and you gen lots of buzz, because you will focus on quality and function the fits your great design!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i agree and i had an exchange with Geeta Gupta (seems to have pictures of her and henrik and say ceo of the Henrik Fisker Group) - anyway put her in touch with Fabulist our moderator to get them to focus on this forum (it is FISKER
BUZZ after all ;-) I would welcome Henrik to chat with his name sake and devoted fans who BOUGHT into his original vision -- only fitting for him to launch his next venture with our input? I think so.

if you are listing henrik, if you build another KARMA and the back seat is as tight, like I said before to you, make it a 2 door 2+2 coupe , unless the wheel base and hood accommodates adults. I know you want to move forward, I would skip the 4 door for your first copy of an EV. Do a sunset-like 2 door 2+2 hard top convertible in the 150K range and you gen lots of buzz, because you will focus on quality and function the fits your great design!
There is room for more than one forum. This is an independant enthusiasts forum where people can come and talk about anything without getting censored. Karma controls and polices their private forum and only owners can register and also they use their discretion to moderate the private forum, and the advantage of that forum is that it is monitored by Karma Automotive employees and they often respond directly to any questions.

I suspect that Fisker Inc,'s forum would be similar to Karma's where the owners have direct access to Fisker Inc. Employees, although most of this is speculation as this early stage.

IMHO, there is plenty of potential traffic for three forums.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
There is room for more than one forum. This is an independant enthusiasts forum where people can come and talk about anything without getting censored. Karma controls and polices their private forum and only owners can register and also they use their discretion to moderate the private forum, and the advantage of that forum is that it is monitored by Karma Automotive employees and they often respond directly to any questions.

I suspect that Fisker Inc,'s forum would be similar to Karma's where the owners have direct access to Fisker Inc. Employees, although most of this is speculation as this early stage.

IMHO, there is plenty of potential traffic for three forums.
Sure there is, but why? This is FISKERBUZZ after all, why not let Henrik use his name sake for his FANS! ;-)

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
The new car with most definitely be a 4-door. Followed later by others, but a 4-door to start.
If he design enough rear room of a Passat or 740 , then I'm in agreement, otherwise I would suggest a sunset like first car followed by a SUV and then a sedan -- my two cents

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Henrik Released another tease photo of the new car, this one showing the front. After a few adjustments to bring out additional details, this is what it looks like. It's very reminiscent of Henrik's Force-1 front end design, which is a very bold design. Can't wait to see one in the flesh.

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
Maybe move it to the "Paranoia" thread :dodgy:

If you would do this, one could come up with the idea, that a 3rd party ordered the fake comments to set Henrik up, and fill up a complete article about this.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts