Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone attend? I was accepted and invited to join in. Unfortunately, I did not receive the support necessary to be given access by computer or phone despite multiple requests a week in advance leading to the morning of. I have asked Mr. Gaier what happened and if I could get a transcript and to date no response. My dealership closed shop last week citing a lack of support from Fisker. I now know how they feel. 10 hour trip for service work now rather than the the three I bargained for. Great :mad:[hr]

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
MArkansas said:
Anyone attend? I was accepted and invited to join in. Unfortunately, I did not receive the support necessary to be given access by computer or phone despite multiple requests a week in advance leading to the morning of. I have asked Mr. Gaier what happened and if I could get a transcript and to date no response. My dealership closed shop last week citing a lack of support from Fisker. I now know how they feel. 10 hour trip for service work now rather than the the three I bargained for. Great :mad:[hr]
You did not miss much. It was mainly a plea for testimonials from Fisker customers by Fisker and a lot of "we are working on that" and "will give it all due consideration" type answers to questions and suggestions. The QA was not very well organized and managed and some filibustering ensued by one of the attendees. There was some discussion of Fiskerbuzz and whether Fisker should have an owners' only forum or that they should support Buzz, and no conclusion was reached.

They said something about posting a recording and a transcript but no absolute commitment.

As I said, you did not miss much. I am surprised you could not at least dial in for audio. What was the problem?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fabulist said:
MArkansas said:
You did not miss much. It was mainly a plea for testimonials from Fisker customers by Fisker and a lot of "we are working on that" and "will give it all due consideration" type answers to questions and suggestions. The QA was not very well organized and managed and some filibustering ensued by one of the attendees. There was some discussion of Fiskerbuzz and whether Fisker should have an owners' only forum or that they should support Buzz, and no conclusion was reached.

They said something about posting a recording and a transcript but no absolute commitment.

As I said, you did not miss much. I am surprised you could not at least dial in for audio. What was the problem?
When I did not get the info to join after being accepted within 24 hours as stated in the acceptance email I emailed for help. GG indicated by email that info would be forwarded. Never happened. I called the only number from the Fisker website that I know is always answered and spoke with samantha. She called me back and referred me back to my email which was a dead end. Last webcast I was on the road and called the same number and I was provided with a listen in number within seconds. This time samantha was polite but clueless. I have asked for help with no response.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
MArkansas said:
Fabulist said:
MArkansas said:

When I did not get the info to join after being accepted within 24 hours as stated in the acceptance email I emailed for help. GG indicated by email that info would be forwarded. Never happened. I called the only number from the Fisker website that I know is always answered and spoke with samantha. She called me back and referred me back to my email which was a dead end. Last webcast I was on the road and called the same number and I was provided with a listen in number within seconds. This time samantha was polite but clueless. I have asked for help with no response.
This meeting was not the model of efficiency and organization. I did not get the confirmation until the day before the event, and then they sent out an email after the event had already started asking people to dial in instead of using the VOIP function through the webinar software (GoToMeeting) because people could not figure out how to mute the microphones on their computers which resulted in audio feedback and lots of extraneous noise. I am hoping they will get their logistic act together by the next one.

·
Registered
223 Posts
It wasn't a lot of information TO the customers, more an opportunity to gather information FROM us. It showed that they continue to value our feedback and a lot of time was spend discussing FiskerBuzz (mostly in a positive light).

One thing I learned at the meeting was that Fisker will increase its advertising in the near future, which I think is badly needed since they have a terrific product but there is almost zero knowledge of it in the broader community.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I was on the conference, then it dropped and when I got back on it would not allow me to have audio capability as the moderator had people muted. I think it resulted in half a dozen out of the 25/35 members of the council having audio ability as it seemed there were 6 people doing most of the feedback.

While there was not that much information in either direction, these sorts of webinar/conferences are probably a difficult way to get feedback from 35 people. It resulted in them constantly asking for people to send emails in with the info.

It does definitely demonstrate to me Fisker's willingness to listen to the users, but they are shackled by the need for confidentiality of information etc...

·
Registered
210 Posts
I agree with Fab's assessment, it was an inefficient use of time for most of the people on the call. Even without the audio problems the format left a lot to be desired. There hasn't been any follow up communications (eg asking for feedback on the call) yet. One thing I will mention was a repeated request to call the customer support team on the phone - I don't know about you guys, but electronic communications would be far more efficient and fit my lifestyle and time demands much better. I was somewhat demoralized after the call.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
I think the "quarterly" frequency is too infrequent, especially right now. We need at least monthly meetings to discuss issues.

I would propose maybe even more often meetings with specific themes. Fisker wouldn't need to have the entire management team on each call, just the relevant personnel (since getting all of their schedules to lineup has been the biggest challenge to the town halls). For example:

Monday, September 24 - Social media & outreach - David Harris
Monday, October 1 - Powertrain - Gary Horvat, VP Engineering
Monday, October 8 - Design/Fit & Finish - Alex Klatt, VP Design
Monday, October 15 - Command Center - Gary Horvat, VP Engineering
Monday, October 15 - Marketing - Director of Marketing
etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts