Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gianfranco Pizzuto, in Fall 2007 Fisker’s first investor and first officially nominated retailer, sells Fisker’s first show car which was completed towards the end of 2007, the famous Karma with “Laguna” paint. It was used on all first appearances the Fisker Karma made in public and pictured on all early Karma catalogs. This Karma is actually at Fisker Italia’s show room and it sits on top of the “Fisker Island” which was a Fisker Italia proposal to Fisker Automotive about how to present the Karma inside a dealership.
Fisker Italia offers the whole items as a package of this true piece of Fisker Automotive’s history. Shipping and assembling can be organized in the US or any other country.
Please submit your offers at: [email protected]









 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Funny, I just got confirmation today that finally this week they are building the first (and only) series of Laguna Blue cars.

So hopefully in a few weeks time I finally get my car!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Bandi said:
Gianfranco Pizzuto, in Fall 2007 Fisker’s first investor and first officially nominated retailer, sells Fisker’s first show car which was completed towards the end of 2007, the famous Karma with “Laguna” paint. It was used on all first appearances the Fisker Karma made in public and pictured on all early Karma catalogs. This Karma is actually at Fisker Italia’s show room and it sits on top of the “Fisker Island” which was a Fisker Italia proposal to Fisker Automotive about how to present the Karma inside a dealership.
Fisker Italia offers the whole items as a package of this true piece of Fisker Automotive’s history. Shipping and assembling can be organized in the US or any other country.
Please submit your offers at: [email protected]
Is this a drivable vehicle or just a full scale model?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
556 Posts
I can see why the Laguna orders are holding out for their color. Fisker should build a few extra; that color is gorgeous!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[/quote]

Is this a drivable vehicle or just a full scale model?
[/quote]

it's the first and only one full scale mock up, it isn't drivable.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,659 Posts
SoCalGuy said:
Is this a drivable vehicle or just a full scale model?
I don't see a "B" pillar, so most likely it is not road legal, even if it could run.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
I'm surprised Fisker HQ doesn't buy it and keep it in their lobby as part of company history
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,659 Posts
SoCalGuy said:
I'm surprised Fisker HQ doesn't buy it and keep it in their lobby as part of company history
I am surprised they gave it up in the first place. Fisker probably spent every dollar of their initial funding building that car and they owned it to begin with. How did it end up in the hands of an Italian car dealer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fabulist said:
SoCalGuy said:
I'm surprised Fisker HQ doesn't buy it and keep it in their lobby as part of company history
I am surprised they gave it up in the first place. Fisker probably spent every dollar of their initial funding building that car and they owned it to begin with. How did it end up in the hands of an Italian car dealer?
didn't you read this?

..."Gianfranco Pizzuto, in Fall 2007 Fisker’s FIRST INVESTOR and FIRST OFFICIALLY NOMINATED RETAILER..."

...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,659 Posts
Bandi said:
Fabulist said:
SoCalGuy said:
I'm surprised Fisker HQ doesn't buy it and keep it in their lobby as part of company history
I am surprised they gave it up in the first place. Fisker probably spent every dollar of their initial funding building that car and they owned it to begin with. How did it end up in the hands of an Italian car dealer?
didn't you read this?

..."Gianfranco Pizzuto, in Fall 2007 Fisker’s FIRST INVESTOR and FIRST OFFICIALLY NOMINATED RETAILER..."

...
I did, but still does not by itself explain why the priceless first concept car ended up in his hands. I doubt the Kleiner Perkins or other major investors would end up with prototypes and early models of the car. Of course, that could have been a condition of his investment, or maybe he was given the car as a gift.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top