Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
29 Karmas met in Irvine this morning for the first "EVer" Karma owners drive from Fisker OC to Fisker HQ. It was a grey event attended by Henrik, Richard Beatie, David Harris and others. Pics to come. As a grand finale, we toured the design studio and saw some great things yet to come!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Don't think we can say due to non disclosure but the future looks bright!

·
Registered
913 Posts
SoCalGuy said:
29 Karmas met in Irvine this morning for the first "EVer" Karma owners drive from Fisker OC to Fisker HQ. It was a grey event attended by Henrik, Richard Beatie, David Harris and others. Pics to come. As a grand finale, we toured the design studio and saw some great things yet to come!
Makes me wish mine had come in this week (and I was thinking it would, but no luck yet, though the dealer keeps telling me "any day now"). Of course even if mine were here I'd still be too far away and my house is not done yet so I can't do multi-day trips.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
What an amazing day with Henrik Fisker, Alexander Klatt, and all at Fisker. Thanks for putting together a wonderful event. Shout out to Jonathan, Marcelo and Travis of Fisker of OC!

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
doc said:
What an amazing day with Henrik Fisker, Alexander Klatt, and all at Fisker. Thanks for putting together a wonderful event. Shout out to Jonathan, Marcelo and Travis of Fisker of OC!
Doc

Where you the inferno with the fifth seat?

·
Registered
26 Posts
ejo3rd said:
Hi: Without breaching non disclosure agreement, how was your impression of the Fisker team re energy level, passion, etc at their place...to get to the next level, launch of Atlantic, etc? Pls rate between 0-10, 10 being best. Many thanks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just a note to say Thank you to everyone. I want to call out Marcelo Sandoval from Fisker or Orange County and all the Karma owners who helped make this event happen.

For those of you who attended in spirit from afar I have posted some images here http://www.flickr.com/photos/fiskerauto

Once again thank you

David Harris
Fisker Automotive

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
SoCalGuy: Yes that was me.

SoCalGuy said:
doc said:
Doc

Where you the inferno with the fifth seat?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Getting ready to leave on the first EVer drive...

Driving to the rendezvous point...

... so that's what it looks like to see other Karmas on the road ...

... still driving ...

Catching up ... at the rendezvous point ...

Heading to the motherland - Fisker HQ

Home! @Fisker HQ
[hr]
DHarris said:
Link is now updated
Some highlights from the official Fisker Auto pics:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Thanks for posting those great photos! Looks as though everyone--including the folks on the freeway treated to the scene of dozens of Karmas surrounding them--had fun.

I'm curious to know what seemed to be the most popular color(s)? From looking at the photos, it appears there were way more White Sand Karmas than any other color. Or do some of the Silver Wind cars just read as White Sand when photographed from a distance?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
drliu said:
SoCalGuy,

How did you get a fifth seat in your Karma? I'm dying to know!
I didn't get a fifth seat - Doc did. He created a separate thread with photos here:

http://fiskerbuzz.com/forums/Thread-My-5-Seater-Karma-with-DVD-s?pid=16603#pid16603

[hr]
Weird Fishes said:
Thanks for posting those great photos! Looks as though everyone--including the folks on the freeway treated to the scene of dozens of Karmas surrounding them--had fun.

I'm curious to know what seemed to be the most popular color(s)? From looking at the photos, it appears there were way more White Sand Karmas than any other color. Or do some of the Silver Wind cars just read as White Sand when photographed from a distance?

White and Silver were the most common, followed by Deep Ocean. There were only two Infernos there and two or three black, shadow Karmas I believe

·
Registered
264 Posts
mungge said:
ejo3rd said:
Hi: Without breaching non disclosure agreement, how was your impression of the Fisker team re energy level, passion, etc at their place...to get to the next level, launch of Atlantic, etc? Pls rate between 0-10, 10 being best. Many thanks.
My impression of the Fisker team is definitely a "10" in energy, passion, belief in what they are doing, etc.... You could feel it as you walked through the facility.

When you meet these people and realize what they have done with a relatively small amount of staff it's amazing. I got the impression they truly worked as a team with a focus of producing something that makes a difference.

They are all excited about the Atlantic and other projects they could not elaborate on.

I have to mention throughout the event the Fisker team really made an effort to make us as customers feel appreciated and a part of their journey. It was very energizing.

I wish I had the skills to work there!

·
Registered
546 Posts
SoCalGuy said:
[hr]
Weird Fishes said:

White and Silver were the most common, followed by Deep Ocean. There were only two Infernos there and two or three black, shadow Karmas I believe
Thank you for the information, SoCalGuy! I'm surprised there weren't more black Karmas. I've always figured that would be the second most popular color after silver.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts