Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after doing lots of research and meeting great people, I finally got my white sand. Huge thanks to LORMAX, for helping me out. You're awesome and my new best friend;) He also told me I got pretty lucky with mine because it was one of six that they tweaked, like sound insulating, super quiet. They used those cars for marketing purposes.

Said goodbye to my Jag, it was an awesome ride, but you're always thirsty.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well after doing lots of research and meeting great people, I finally got my white sand. Huge thanks to LORMAX, for helping me out. You're awesome and my new best friend;) He also told me I got pretty lucky with mine because it was one of six that they tweaked, like sound insulating, super quiet. They used those cars for marketing purposes.

Said goodbye to my Jag, it was an awesome ride, but you're always thirsty.

Welcome to the club nice chic :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
859 Posts
Congrats on that great looking Karma! I also said goodbye to my aging, thirsty Jag and several thousand dollars of annual fuel and repair costs. After 7 months, my Karma added about $20-$30/month to my electric bill, burned $40 worth of fuel, and cost me $200 to repair some curb rash.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats on that great looking Karma! I also said goodbye to my aging, thirsty Jag and several thousand dollars of annual fuel and repair costs. After 7 months, my Karma added about $20-$30/month to my electric bill, burned $40 worth of fuel, and cost me $200 to repair some curb rash.

Awesome Ira. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Congrats and welcome! We should plan a SoCal get-together in October with all the new owners and the old timers like me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts