Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the new Fisker just approved Alex shop ( www.elitemotorsoc.com) for CSP program congratulation alex im very happy he is very knowledgeable guy

just picked up my wife car last week best xmas gift ever she was very happy ( thank you alex for finishing the repairs in timely fashion)

1-New Differential, rebuild 2 motors and did rework on the new differential loctite motors.( went with alex advise with rebuild them they are better with hardened splines and warranty ,
2- replace e brakes,
3- reprogrammed the HCU (code P0B8C fixed i thought we have bad battery module , no engine light so far :):)

BIG CHUNK covered by fisker, :) very happy :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sure wish Alex would open a branch in Houston. We're left high and dry down here. Right now, we'll have to drive to Fort Worth - 250 miles- to get any work done on our Karmas. (assuming Frank Kent Fisker will honor warranties of vehicles purchased from Sewell).

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
Great to hear.... not that I am close to California, but that New Fisker is actively doing stuff. Fortunately, Classic Caddy here in ATL is authorized. The only "news" of late was the Valmet Plant was removing its Fisker Assembly line. So any positive news is GREAT!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After driving the car for a week
What I noticed
1- car drive smoother no more weird noises chirp noises at low speed better handling in the corners ( Alex re torque the suspension I feel it much better tide)
2- the 35 mile hole is gone .. Wow Car feel more responsive feel faster .
3-regenerative system way better than before gaining more miles than before on low speed and hills

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is, we are very lucky ..Fisker chose the right guy..Alex great guy exceptional customer service very smart know the car in and out ..
He was one of Fisker employee
Worked on the rdm problems with early design .. So he know what to fix lol :)

·
EV Enthusiast
110 Posts
Yes it is, we are very lucky ..Fisker chose the right guy..Alex great guy exceptional customer service very smart know the car in and out ..
He was one of Fisker employee
Worked on the rdm problems with early design .. So he know what to fix lol :)

That's great news. Thanks for sharing. I was beginning to wonder if being one of the 149 registered owners meant anything in SoCal.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Great news for us CA residents. Thank you New Fisker for continuing to progress. I am looking forward to new and better things to come. Congrats Alex, hoping to meet you soon.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
It's certainly nice to finally have an authorized Fisker repair service in California. Much closer than Denver. However, it's still 412 miles from where I live. Be nice if Alex could periodically visit the San Francisco Bay Area to take care of the Karma's that reside here.

·
Registered
913 Posts
It's certainly nice to finally have an authorized Fisker repair service in California. Much closer than Denver. However, it's still 412 miles from where I live. Be nice if Alex could periodically visit the San Francisco Bay Area to take care of the Karma's that reside here.
Or, if we could get another one up here. I would think anywhere near SF would be a good place to site an authorized repair center. The dealer in Corte Madera that did my oil change still has their Fisker-code-reading hardware (or did in the summer)...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Honestly, I think acronyms should be banned here on Fiskerbuzz. I'm constantly trying to figure out what various combinations of letters mean in plain English. And that brings us to this thread. WTF (I'm assuming we all know that one) is a CSP?

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Honestly, I think acronyms should be banned here on Fiskerbuzz. I'm constantly trying to figure out what various combinations of letters mean in plain English. And that brings us to this thread. WTF (I'm assuming we all know that one) is a CSP?
Not sure, but I would guess it stands for Certified Service Provider, or something to that effect.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Or, if we could get another one up here. I would think anywhere near SF would be a good place to site an authorized repair center. The dealer in Corte Madera that did my oil change still has their Fisker-code-reading hardware (or did in the summer)...
They were my service provider of choice, even after the fall. They did great work, were very responsive, and the price was pretty reasonable. More importantly, they kept their Fisker-certified techs and equipment and were able to do the work. I would be delighted to see them re-franchised, but I think the chances of that are pretty small at this point.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Fisker marine ,, Fisker Palo Alto ., Fisker Santa Monica
They are not participating dealers
In the CSP program ( claimants 8000$ all other cars 2000$)
They refuse to participate ,, they are not authorized Fisker any more
They can't order parts and Fisker will not ship parts to them ...
The only participating dealers Fisker honor the CSP and can order parts are
Alex shop , Fisker philly, Harley guy and one in Denver forgot the name

1 - 20 of 22 Posts