Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my Fisker apart to fix the exhaust and a few other issues with the car and wondering if there is anything else I need to do while I've got it apart. Also, if anyone is interested in any pictures or measurements, let me know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone know a source for the boot on the rear toe adjust point?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just purchased a set of rear toe links for a Jaguar F-Type S-Type XF XFR on eBay (search for Rear toe links Jaguar F-type). The links themselves are about 5"-6" too long....and could be modified easily at a fabrication shop. My links were n great condition other than the dust boots. I bought the links ($78 for the pair) and took the dust boots off the inner/outer joints and they fit like a charm! They are the EXACT same size as the ones used for the Fisker links.

I am going to take the Jaguar links to a fabrication shop and have them shortened...should be a pretty inexpensive thing to have done...couple of cuts and some welding. The factory links are no longer available, so this is the next best thing...and all in...price of links and fab work...should cost $150-$200 for the pair...which is what Fisker dealers would have charged for one link...or more!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts