Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have graphic files of the Fisker emblem suitable for cutting vinyl?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Karma31 said:
Does anyone have graphic files of the Fisker emblem suitable for cutting vinyl?
I created a vector

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2oakz4oqhfyhz9q/Fisker.eps

let me know if that works

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My graphics guy says he needs a higher resolution file to cut vinyl. Any chance one exists?

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Karma31 said:
My graphics guy says he needs a higher resolution file to cut vinyl. Any chance one exists?
Karma31,

The .eps file is a vector image file - it has no specific resolution. I can be opened to whatever size or DPI the user wishes and it can internally scale itself. That's the whole point of using an EPS. Your installer can create whatever raster image he needs provided he opens the eps file in an editor that can read it, like photoshop.

If you'd like, tell me the file format, size and resolution your guy is looking for an I can create the file for you in the requested size and send it via PM

More info on Vector graphics here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_graphics

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the education. I am surprised he already does not know this, but let me relay the information and see if he can't figure it out himself :)

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Digital print this on high performance white vinyl and profile cut it to shape!

The file while it is in vector format is set up with layers and gradients.
To cut this in vinyl you just need to modify the file to eliminate the gradients.
If you do it in solid colors it just won't have as much POP as it does with the gradients.

I'd offer to print these up and do this for Karma owners....but I think Fisker might get pissed if I start reproducing their logo for a bunch of us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts