Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all -

I've read the lingo on Fisker's web site which says the EcoChic is:

The most advanced sustainable material trim package available, featuring 100% Recycled EcoSuede interior material, and Certified Rescued Wood trim from California wildfires

What else is different between the EcoSport and EcoChic?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Leather and wood. I think that is it.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Dutch said:
It also has an extra colour choice: Earth
I thought so too, but I checked the online configurator to confirm and it's allowing you to select Earth now for EcoSports too. I don't think it used to let you do that. Does anyone know if Earth is now a valid EcoSport choice?

You're still limited to Black and White for the Standard.

Brent

·
Registered
32 Posts
The other difference is the fossilized Magnolia leaf sealed into the glass of the battery showcase. Otherwise, that's it.
Urojet, proud and happy owner of #87 SE

·
Registered
479 Posts
The other difference is the fossilized Magnolia leaf sealed into the glass of the battery showcase. Otherwise, that's it.
Urojet, proud and happy owner of #87 SE
Is there any way to buy the EcoChic sealed glass (with the fossilized leaves) and retrofit to an EcoSport? I think that treatment throughout the car is really attractive.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I thought so too, but I checked the online configurator to confirm and it's allowing you to select Earth now for EcoSports too. I don't think it used to let you do that. Does anyone know if Earth is now a valid EcoSport choice?

You're still limited to Black and White for the Standard.

Brent
Yes I have an Earth Ecosport in Oman imported from OC, CA.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
@Sandy Eggo: A full center console piece would need to be purchased to get that. The glass itself isn't a separate piece. If you did end up going that route, I'd have the parts department confirm without a doubt via Fisker that you'll be getting a console with the leaf in it before finalizing the order.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
@Sandy Eggo: A full center console piece would need to be purchased to get that. The glass itself isn't a separate piece. If you did end up going that route, I'd have the parts department confirm without a doubt via Fisker that you'll be getting a console with the leaf in it before finalizing the order.
I assume you would have to do the same thing for the door panels?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
That's a bummer bc I'm sure it won't be cheap.

Maybe I'll just tape some leaves on the glass and call it good. Lol.
As long as you don't pluck any living leaves and only use ones that have already fallen on their own.

How about applying a stencil over the plastic? That would not be too expensive.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Is there a description of how to remove the console glass? I want to replaced it by a compartment for some stuff...

Stefan
German Karma Forum
www.karma-forum.de

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Is there a description of how to remove the console glass? I want to replaced it by a compartment for some stuff...

Stefan
German Karma Forum
www.karma-forum.de
@Stefan: There was some discussion about this early on, and the consensus, IIRC, was that since the console glass is glued on from below, removing it would be pretty destructive and not really practical.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts