Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

Installed in my garage 7 months ago by a professional electrician. It will be removed by same, packed and shipped. Retail price 899.00. I will sell it for $450 + shipping. My Fisker was rear ended and totaled. Don't worry, the charger was safe in the garage. Let me know!

Post edited by Administrator Wimbledon to reflect sale.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Installed in my garage 7 months ago by a professional electrician. It will be removed by same, packed and shipped. Retail price 899.00. I will sell it for $450 + shipping. My Fisker was rear ended and totaled. Don't worry, the charger was safe in the garage. Let me know! [email protected]
By any chance do you know where your Karma ended up after the insurance company totaled it .

·
Registered
242 Posts
@Mike will email you ass well but that total needs to be tracked by us for parts- any info is great- especially for Lormax and Harleyguy who can help us all when in need

·
Registered
99 Posts
I Agree that every Karma that is taken off the road due to damage should be saved as a parts vehicle for the rest of us. Any idea how the 1500 or so Fisker Owners can come up with a common way to protect the limited number of part cars and use them as a source? Are any Fisker owners in the car business or have the ability to store wrecked vehicles?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Im not in the car business however i do have a 40x70 garage that a has room for a few cars if need be.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi all!.. the charger is sold, I don't know how to delete the post but have asked for help from the site. As far as the car, the ins. company said they don't sell privately, they contract with a company that takes it and sells it at auction. That was all they would say.
Nobody was hurt in the accident, the total was caused by unavailable parts. Good luck to all of you, I loved my Fisker!

mike

·
320 Posts
Hi all!.. the charger is sold, I don't know how to delete the post but have asked for help from the site. As far as the car, the ins. company said they don't sell privately, they contract with a company that takes it and sells it at auction. That was all they would say.
Nobody was hurt in the accident, the total was caused by unavailable parts. Good luck to all of you, I loved my Fisker!

mike
As always, the system screws those who need Fisker parts. It will be sold at auction and disappear into a black hole. I have yet to see Fisker parts advertised for sale. Dozens of cars like yours have been totaled, and the parts disappear. I've tried calling the online auction sites advertising totaled Fiskers (I did a search for "salvage Fiskers") and all they say is: we can't reveal the buyer's information. There has to be a way we can track down these cars. Isn't someone in our large group willing and able to invest in these totaled cars? They go for $30k and I'm sure that as individual parts it is worth double the value.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts

mike
Post edited.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts