Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to thank you all for the many referrals you've sent. I've been overwhelmed with calls and my lot is quickly filling with Karmas to service. Theres even talk of a car carrier being loaded with customer cars in the NY metro area (last I heard it was overweight though, lol, so being shipped in 2 trucks) Im glad to be a part of helping out. Big thanks also to Harleyguy who has been a big part of sending business my way up here. Ive been with Fisker since inception and like Harleyguy have learned these cars the painful way, but I have to say with over 20 years in the biz with European luxery brands, Fisker owners have been the coolest to work with. Thanks again all.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Where Exactly are you located and what is your contact information outside of the Fisker Buzz Forum. You can PM me if you want

John

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sent you a PM yesterday about a bad cell in my HV battery. If you didn't get it send me your contact info so I can call.

Thanks.
-jeff

·
Registered
65 Posts
Where are you located ? How was the battery diagnosed or who checked for you .
I'm in Northern Virginia and last time Lormax made a swing through the area he diagnosed the issue. I've PM'd back and forth with him and he says he still might have the screen shots of what he found from the battery. I'm sure he'd be able to talk about what he found if he remembers the details.

Thanks for asking and any help.
-jeff

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I still do have the screenshots, I'll email them over to you Jeff so that you can pass them along.

I just referenced them, codes for both MBB #6 , cell 3 and MBB #14 , cell 6 are coming up. The battery SOC was at 76% at the time. The minimum voltages were all at 3320 except Module 14, which was at 3310 (Module 6 at 3320). That deviation isn't enough to condemn the module. If this vehicle was brought back to me for a possible battery repair, I'd want to do a good test drive with the live data showing to see how far the deviation gets under a load. I'd also want the battery SOC brought down as well to also see if the deviation gets worse at 'idle'.

IMHO, get it over to FiskerPhilly who can take more time with it and get the live data. This data and codes are also from mid October of 2013, so getting a fresh look at the car would be advisable as well.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahahhhh, I forget you don't even get to feel the "Goodyear tire hop, skip, and jump" down there. Man youre missing out...

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I will put that on my to do list Visit Philly Fisker in the winter in order to check how the Karma drives in the winter

1 - 12 of 12 Posts