Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The previous owner had custom exhaust pipes added to the stock muffler. No increase in horsepower, but an interesting look nonetheless and probably a throatier exhaust tone when the ICE is engaged.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was not able to successfully capture to sound on video. I would describe it as more throaty rumble.

·
320 Posts
In my opinion why would you want a car louder it has no performance gains you can't control ICE and just draws more negative attention the positive .
Couldn't agree with you more. As bizarre as swapping out stock mufflers on a new Ferrari with the quietest mufflers you can find.

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
What happens when the left and right canisters are removed (Harley or Lormax)? I thought they were needed parts of the system. Seems Fisker engineers when to a lot of trouble to "fit" them into the fender system

·
Registered
79 Posts
I understand Eric Karma and Herleyguy. I try to avoid as much as possible to drive with the ICE on. But when I have to I would prefer to drive a car that at least sounds a little bit as it looks like and not like an old VW Golf

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
if only the new fisker can allow us to generate sounds via the sound system abd replace the space sound with the sound track from alfa gulietta -- fits nicely with the 4 cly in the karma -- they would have to sync it rev's for both battery and ice mode - that would be a hoot!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts