Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love driving my Fisker to work. I only do it a couple time a week but when I do its always interesting. I work very close to the Tesla factory and its always a kick to see all the people driving there Tesla's for service looking and wondering what type of car they are looking at. Funny thing is I get at least 10 thumbs up from people on my way but have never gotten a thumbs up from a Tesla driver.

By the way I see more Teslas than I do Camrys around here.

As people's memory fades, less and less average people know what type of car the Fisker is.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think Fisker is such a rare car and not may on the road so people just don't know it. I drive my car every day to work and like you said people always looking at it. Scary part is when they race up behind you to get a close look. I am afraid one of these days some one going to rear end my car. :( Have fun.

·
Registered
829 Posts
My work is finally (actually spending months) installing charging stations. At the moment it's just 2 marked off parking spots with a PVC pipe sticking up with wires hanging out of it. But ... soon! :) (right?).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts