Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had an awesome Karma Ecosport since May of 2012. Have 6000 miles on it, garage kept, never seen the snow, and with any luck, never will. The men in our family have always loved car. I am 63 and learned to drive in a 1966 GTO. My grandfather had a Cord and my great grand father had a Stutz Bearcat way back in the day. Dad was into Jaguars when he could afford one. You should know I DON'T do Face Book, Twitter or Instgram. This is the medium to reach me.

Sincerely,

Doug Allen

·
Registered
282 Posts
I've had an awesome Karma Ecosport since May of 2012. Have 6000 miles on it, garage kept, never seen the snow, and with any luck, never will. The men in our family have always loved car. I am 63 and learned to drive in a 1966 GTO. My grandfather had a Cord and my great grand father had a Stutz Bearcat way back in the day. Dad was into Jaguars when he could afford one. You should know I DON'T do Face Book, Twitter or Instgram. This is the medium to reach me.

Sincerely,

Doug Allen
I'm on the same "tech" page as you Doug when it comes to the communication "cloud". I have a '69 Gto rag top and a '62 Morgan to keep me entertained in the car world. Welcome to this great forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome! The GTO must be similar in size and weight to the Karma; but slightly different technology ;) But both are very special cars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts