Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Sounds like scenario wasn't quite what he painted it out to be... previously told not to be on premises, argued with the officer, made up a story about 'watching his son play tennis' when his son wasn't enrolled in the school, and he doesn't even live in that city!

also, someone called 911 to report him so it wasn't like the police officer was casually harassing this guy... talk about giving EV owners a bad rap!

·
320 Posts
Sounds like scenario wasn't quite what he painted it out to be... previously told not to be on premises, argued with the officer, made up a story about 'watching his son play tennis' when his son wasn't enrolled in the school, and he doesn't even live in that city!

also, someone called 911 to report him so it wasn't like the police officer was casually harassing this guy... talk about giving EV owners a bad rap!
I guess that police department ran out of unsolved muders to investigate! Next week, they'll be setting up sting operations to arrest anyone using restaurant bathrooms who aren't eating there...for the unlawful use of water/sewage and for paper and soap theft.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
This is not about 5 Cents worth of electricity. It's about being an entitled and mouthy d-bag and being a total jerk to the officer for no good reason. He deserved to go to jail for a few hours. If someone, who I have previously told not to, comes to my house and plugs into my outlet against my express instructions, I will have his ass arrested, and possibly sue him for trespass and theft on top of that. I have no sympathy for this guy.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I guess that police department ran out of unsolved muders to investigate! Next week, they'll be setting up sting operations to arrest anyone using restaurant bathrooms who aren't eating there...for the unlawful use of water/sewage and for paper and soap theft.
I am sure the police department can do more than one investigation at a time. This guy was a jerk and d-bag for no good reason and deserved what he got.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

If that's the case then he should get arrested. But either way, it will set some sort of precedent to future plugin in public space.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Moral of the story, don't be a d-bag. If he had simply said "Ah, my bad officer. I'll unplug the charger and won't plug it back in", I bet the officer would've left and not even thought about it further. I have no sympathy either.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
If that's the case then he should get arrested. But either way, it will set some sort of precedent to future plugin in public space.
The precedent of asking first? I think that's already established under common decency.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
The precedent of asking first? I think that's already established under common decency.
If the news article is correct, this guy had already been told by the school district not to use that plug, so we are well beyond common decency at this point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts