Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Unfortunately, I'm selling my Karma :(

The question came up, is anyone in a two Karma family? There must be at least one. Maybe the Mr and Mrs Fisker themselves.

If curious, you can see my classified listing here: http://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/23...erfect-fisker-karma-ecosport-earth-black.html
resale is about 47-52k on karma
this is better than a mercedes s550 from same year and same msrp
it's pretty close to what the resale is on p85 tesla
i think it's pretty amazing resale is so high for all that has happened in karma land. i think it speaks volumes for how special the KARMA is!:heart:

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
resale is about 47-52k on karma
this is better than a mercedes s550 from same year and same msrp
it's pretty close to what the resale is on p85 tesla
i think it's pretty amazing resale is so high for all that has happened in karma land. i think it speaks volumes for how special the KARMA is!:heart:
Only time will tell , but i assume when the new KA starts shipping the new versions we will see what the original may fetch. They won't get mine, I'm planning to keep more for a while. She's my garage queen and only goes out to play golf and that's just fine for me ;-)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: I sold my Karma to a gentleman from Portland. I'm going to miss owning it and the Fisker Buzz community. I'll check back in every few months and maybe become a Karma owner again in a few years. Happy New Year to all.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have only had bad Karma with the "hers" version in life so I think I will just stick to the "his" - far more reliable and predictable.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts