Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm now a distributor for Strut products for the Karma. Expect photos, more information and ordering capability on my website soon. Everything is available for order immediately though, just contact me.

They have a number of different products for the Karma, including multiple different options for their new front custom grills. Personally I had only seen the grills with the wood across the center before this. Take a look at the pictures below. All the grills can be color matched, custom painted, etc. Also, no picture, but imagine the grill with the wood across it to instead be carbon fiber. The grills are also available without the LED's.

Currently their products are sold as collections, which include the front grill, the side vent covers and the rear inserts. Their products are very nice quality, not cheaply made at all. I've held it in my hands, installed one set as well as installed a set of their wheels with carbon fiber inserts (Wheels are currently not available, they are changing manufacturers, will get them added as soon as I have more information).

I've reached out to them to look into having the grills available separately. If you're interested in just the front grills, let me know and I'll update you as soon as I know more.

For the floormat, they are custom made to fit the Karma. Color-matching to the carpet can be tough though, they recommend black for now.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Lormax/media/Karma/photo3_zpse0af5670.jpg.html?filters[user]=126125062&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=4

Wood grill. Can also be done in Carbon Fiber.

Side grill

Side grill painted to match

Rear diamond insert cover

Custom Strut Floormat made to fit the Karma.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Very nice! That's some serious blingage.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More pictures! Even more exciting, better pricing!

I've worked out a deal for Fiskerbuzz.com members. 15% off retail for any Forum member for ordering a full collection (front grills, side vents and rear bumper insert grills). This applies to all collections, whether you choose the chrome or painted-to-match version.

The Strut badges are not required, they can all come de-badged. Give 1-2 weeks for order processing, maybe one more week if you request painted.

I've included more pictures below. Soon I'll have pictures of an Earth with Chrome + LED grills and an Inferno with Chrome/No LED's to add as well.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I could have gotten them de-badged :huh:

I ordered the whole collection and will have them installed after fiskerphilly fixes my battery and puts on some new tires.

Will have pictures on a inferno in a week or two :D

-jeff

·
Registered
888 Posts
Cool new look. I like it.

Are they coming with install manual or do I need a Fisker tech to do this?
Where are the grill led connected to? Is there a spare connector or did you have to hurt the wires?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Sorry, no instructions. I installed these on Jeffs car. Front bumper has to come off. Rear diffuser comes off and side vents required some drilling so not for the mild do it yourselfer. But well made product fits nice. His were ordered without the LED's so no wiring on these.

·
Registered
65 Posts
They do look nice for sure. Maybe Lormax can include install instructions with anything he sells later, but I knew Joe could get the job done while he dealt with my battery issues. I did not go with the LEDs since the grill looks nice enough without them.

-jeff

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm now a distributor for Strut products for the Karma. Expect photos, more information and ordering capability on my website soon. Everything is available for order immediately though, just contact me.

They have a number of different products for the Karma, including multiple different options for their new front custom grills. Personally I had only seen the grills with the wood across the center before this. Take a look at the pictures below. All the grills can be color matched, custom painted, etc. Also, no picture, but imagine the grill with the wood across it to instead be carbon fiber. The grills are also available without the LED's.

Currently their products are sold as collections, which include the front grill, the side vent covers and the rear inserts. Their products are very nice quality, not cheaply made at all. I've held it in my hands, installed one set as well as installed a set of their wheels with carbon fiber inserts (Wheels are currently not available, they are changing manufacturers, will get them added as soon as I have more information).

I've reached out to them to look into having the grills available separately. If you're interested in just the front grills, let me know and I'll update you as soon as I know more.

For the floormat, they are custom made to fit the Karma. Color-matching to the carpet can be tough though, they recommend black for now.

I am looking for those Fisker Karma grills. Can you sell those?

Photobucket[user]=126125062&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=4

Side grill

Side grill painted to match

Rear diamond insert cover

Custom Strut Floormat made to fit the Karma.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts