Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Brian,

I just got a call from my dealer in NC today saying she too had the swatches. I have been thinking about the white sand tricoat and she told me that she felt it was the best looking of all the paint colors. Interestingly, she says that in her 20+ years in selling high end cars at BMW and Cadillac that the best resale colors are Black and White exteriors. No-one, and I mean No-one has been able to get a picture of a White karma. My dealer has requested several times from Corporate without a reply. Would be interested in what you thought of the white paint chip. I was thinking eith White Sand and the Dune monotone, or the Silver with Dune Monotone, although my teen wants me to do the Red (wife is totally against Red). Early karmas had a dune looking interior and it seems to "pop" in the silver. I suspect it would be the same with White Sand. I also finally found out what my deposit number was. I got #354, but was told today that if I didn't order by 15th, it may not matter what number I had since they will put a later number ahead of me if I don't order soon. As to those waiting to drive the karma first, I can't say I blame them. Just curious as to what the dealer required you to do in placing your order. What would happen if it came in and you didn't like it? Lose you $1000 deposit?? Does anyone have any estimates of the cost of the charger station? I have not seen anything as to costs for this yet. Glad you got your order in. I am going to wait probably until I either see one in White sand, or the dealer gets one to drive. I'm going to be in California in April for Easter and may go to Orange County dealer one day if in fact they have one to drive. My dealer estimates it will be May before they get one to drive.

Mark - aka Hokiebird

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.