Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
I guess that indoors and up close there is not so much difference. But when the car is driving in the street, and the sun reflects off the glass particles (and I believe there's a lot of sun in Texas) there will be a bigger difference with a normal metallic paint.

You went for the Silver Wind and Black Monotone as planned?

Did they give you an estimate on the delivery date?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Most of us are used to dealing with car companies that are well established, that have an organisation that has been running for centuries, that have dealers with whom they worked for many years, that build cars that are based on earlier proven models, that do not have to start from scratch with everything (color swatches, dealer instruction, order system, lines of communication). So we are a bit spoiled :rolleyes:

I don't think we should expect the same from Fisker, a company that didn't exist in early 2007 and that had to invent literally everything, with few people and - despite of the delays - in an incredibly short time.

We have to forgive them for the odd mistake, miscommunication and delay, and the little bit of chaos. Because the reward will be driving the world's coolest car by far. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.