Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many times over the last few days, I've seen "DHarris" as an active guest on the forum. David, curious, what's the latest word from you/Fisker on the sales, owner problems, etc?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
457 Posts
I've always felt its more telling how "customer relations" acts when things are not so great, vs how upbeat, enthusiastic and helpful they are when delivering good news.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
744 Posts
I stirred up the corporate ladder today. Accidently called Fisker Corporate today and yesterday and the inept or rude operator sent me first to voicemail, then disconnected me, then would not answer the phone (each day) so I left a nasty voicemail telling them I was going to sue for breach of contract, contact the BBB, and contact local news agencies to do a consumer advocacy story on how they can't seem to give me a straight answer. Well, I felt bad about my tone and language, so I called back and she forwarded me to Marti Eulberg's extension, and of course, voicemail, again. But, I apolgized about my former voicemail, but explained the rudeness or ineptitude of the operator and the facts again along with my intended course of action, along with adding the their rudeness was what started this all and that I wanted not just a returned phone call, but a signed letter of apology from Henrik Fisker for the horrid treatment I had received. I don't know if I will get the letter, but I got a phone call. It should have been too easy for their switchboard and operator to say, "Let me transfer you to Customer Service" and press a button to direct me to the right phone number and main menu for Customer Service. Anyway, for those of you who were able to wade through my rantings, the latest update is that they are still working through all the cars delivered to Newark on the 16th before they start working on cars delivered on the 22nd. Still does not explain why my car, being SE # 51 is behind all these others, a clear explanation never having been received leaving me to my speculations. Anyway....sorry for the rant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
And I'm STILL waiting for my refund check. It has been over a month. I also made several calls today to Fisker corporate to complain. This company is the WORST to deal with! Getting a new car to market is tough, writing a check is not! This company can't even do that well! So darn frustrated.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
744 Posts
Refund check? If you are talking about the $7500, you have to file paperwork with the IRS. Fisker won't be giving you a dime. Or are you talking about cancelling your order and getting your deposit back? I cancelled my deposit with Mission Motors for their Mission One motorcycle, still not in production, and they were very prompt about getting me a check.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
kabalah70 said:
Refund check? If you are talking about the $7500, you have to file paperwork with the IRS. Fisker won't be giving you a dime. Or are you talking about cancelling your order and getting your deposit back? I cancelled my deposit with Mission Motors for their Mission One motorcycle, still not in production, and they were very prompt about getting me a check.
I cancelled my order over a month ago and not only have I not received my check, but no one at Fisker seems willing to do anything about it.

I knew it would be a struggle to get my money back from this company because oh, well, my experience with them as I was a prospective customer, but now I'm getting really pissed off!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
744 Posts
That's what I figured. I am sorry to hear that Fisker is continuing its poor customer service. I know some places say upfront 6-8 weeks for refunds. As I said before, with Mission Motors, I think it was less than two weeks. Very upstanding people there, just hope they actually make a bike for sale some day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Yes I am here. There are a number of us that watch the forum. I want to encourage all of you to either reach out to our customer response team at 855-575-7577. If you want you can reach out to me at 714-485-1283. We are all focused on taking care of you our customers. If you want to e-mail me feel free to send it to my corporate e-mail. [email protected] While I have spoken with many of you directly please know that if you send me a private message on this forum I will respond. I cover a number of digital platforms and check in with FB every day or so..

David Harris
Fisker Automotive [hr]
SoCalGuy said:
Many times over the last few days, I've seen "DHarris" as an active guest on the forum. David, curious, what's the latest word from you/Fisker on the sales, owner problems, etc?
SoCalGuy

Sales I can't comment on (just because I don't have the data). The Owners Problems (specifically the battery ), Our aftersales teams worked through the holidays to swap the battery packs. The team is flying around the country to assist our dealers. Everyone on the Fisker Team wants to do the right thing and take care of the cars/customers. I don't check into this forum everyday (I do try to respond to any private messages asap). If there is a specific issues or concern I will assist in getting it addressed. Feel free to reach out to me at either my office number 714-485-1283 or my e-mail. [email protected]

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DHarris said:
Yes I am here. There are a number of us that watch the forum. I want to encourage all of you to either reach out to our customer response team at 855-575-7577. If you want you can reach out to me at 714-485-1283. We are all focused on taking care of you our customers. If you want to e-mail me feel free to send it to my corporate e-mail. [email protected] While I have spoken with many of you directly please know that if you send me a private message on this forum I will respond. I cover a number of digital platforms and check in with FB every day or so..

David Harris
Fisker Automotive [hr]
SoCalGuy said:
Many times over the last few days, I've seen "DHarris" as an active guest on the forum. David, curious, what's the latest word from you/Fisker on the sales, owner problems, etc?
SoCalGuy

Sales I can't comment on (just because I don't have the data). The Owners Problems (specifically the battery ), Our aftersales teams worked through the holidays to swap the battery packs. The team is flying around the country to assist our dealers. Everyone on the Fisker Team wants to do the right thing and take care of the cars/customers. I don't check into this forum everyday (I do try to respond to any private messages asap). If there is a specific issues or concern I will assist in getting it addressed. Feel free to reach out to me at either my office number 714-485-1283 or my e-mail. [email protected]

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
David

Thanks for replying. Curious what the deal is on the floormats...?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
SoCalGuy said:
DHarris said:
Yes I am here. There are a number of us that watch the forum. I want to encourage all of you to either reach out to our customer response team at 855-575-7577. If you want you can reach out to me at 714-485-1283. We are all focused on taking care of you our customers. If you want to e-mail me feel free to send it to my corporate e-mail. [email protected]om. While I have spoken with many of you directly please know that if you send me a private message on this forum I will respond. I cover a number of digital platforms and check in with FB every day or so..

David Harris
Fisker Automotive [hr]
SoCalGuy said:
Many times over the last few days, I've seen "DHarris" as an active guest on the forum. David, curious, what's the latest word from you/Fisker on the sales, owner problems, etc?
SoCalGuy

Sales I can't comment on (just because I don't have the data). The Owners Problems (specifically the battery ), Our aftersales teams worked through the holidays to swap the battery packs. The team is flying around the country to assist our dealers. Everyone on the Fisker Team wants to do the right thing and take care of the cars/customers. I don't check into this forum everyday (I do try to respond to any private messages asap). If there is a specific issues or concern I will assist in getting it addressed. Feel free to reach out to me at either my office number 714-485-1283 or my e-mail. [email protected]

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
David

Thanks for replying. Curious what the deal is on the floormats...?
They will be available in all colors at the end of the month...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
913 Posts
DHarris said:
[Floor mats] will be available in all colors at the end of the month...
Hm, that reminds me ... can you (or some news person at Fisker in a press release) give us an update on the delayed external colors (Deep Ocean most obviously although our own "Deep Ocean" has now been told that his is almost done, and apparently Inferno and Laguna as well)?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
Not only is mine done, but its on the Morning Composer leaving Europe. (just before Europe collapses in financial ruin) (exchange your euro's soon) David, thanks for reaching out to us, its good to be able to connect with the company in a meaningful way. Yes, lots of frustration, but we're crazy for the car and want the company to succeed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
David,

Two suggestions for managing some of the frustration, both leveraged from the computer industry:

1. Post release notes for new firmware/computer system updates that state what has changed, what bugs have been addressed and even what bugs haven't been addressed (but hence are obviously know by Fisker.)
2. Give owners a mechanism for directly reporting issues to Fisker and provide some means to acknowledge receipt of the bug report.

Many of your initial customers seem to be from the high tech industry and are very familar with both the issues with "Revision 1.0 technology" and the mechanisms used to track issues and communicate changes in the product.

One man's opinion, but having transparency, particularly around what is being fixed and having an outlet for us to report issues directly rather than rely on either the dealers communicating them back or you reading this forum would be very helpful.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
784 Posts
Would be nice if Fisker could pick up those suggestions, especially #2 (if they weren't planning something like that already).
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
744 Posts
I agree completely, but I don't see it happening as that would let outsiders inside and I think Fisker, due to bad publicity most due to its mistakes, is rather weary to let outsiders have inside info. Of course, they could have us sign statements of non-disclosure, but once again, I don't see it happening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
ct-fiskerbuzz said:
DHarris said:
[Floor mats] will be available in all colors at the end of the month...
Hm, that reminds me ... can you (or some news person at Fisker in a press release) give us an update on the delayed external colors (Deep Ocean most obviously although our own "Deep Ocean" has now been told that his is almost done, and apparently Inferno and Laguna as well)?
I will get an update on the paint issues next week. Stay tuned and I will post more info (next week). I know that there are discussions around specific product attributes/behavior... We have systems that help us capture those issues and tally them, please help us by making sure that you call our customer service number at 855-575-7577 with your concerns or comments. Additionally I have started and will continue to spend more time on this forum however if you have specific concerns feel free to private message me or e-mail me at [email protected] or call my office at 714-485-1283. As always everyones passion around the Fisker Automotive Brand is appreciated.

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Yeah, I already planned on that, but I'm waiting until I get my car back someday to see what I can eliminate (or add) to the list before sending it off. Besides, I was having so many new bugs every time I took it out that I figured no point in sending in the list until I've run out of new things to add to it.

-Brian
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top