Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The agree button is totally irresponsive. I have let it sleep several times. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Pop the hood. Right above the passenger side front wheel you'll see a connector. Open up the connector, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. Then turn the car on and see if the Agree button is more responsive.

Do not do this with the car on. Make sure the car is off.

After doing this you'll need to re-initialize the parking brake and possibly the windows.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Pop the hood. Right above the passenger side front wheel you'll see a connector. Open up the connector, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. Then turn the car on and see if the Agree button is more responsive.

Do not do this with the car on. Make sure the car is off.

After doing this you'll need to re-initialize the parking brake and possibly the windows.
Here is a link to a thread discussing the two reboot procedures and a photo of the connector you need to use for the hard reboot.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok...thanks. But it didn't work. The display is working...the backup camera is fine. But none of the buttons will respond. I just found out my dealership is gone...I think i am going to vomit.

Any other ideas?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
If you contact Fisker Automotive directly, they'll be able to point you in the direction of the nearest dealer since your original closed.

I can make a guess based on prior experience, but it most likely needs a new part. Try finding out who your nearest dealer is and see what can be done there. The last thing you want to do is throw parts at it without some diagnosis.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well...there is no dealer

one may pop up in a few weeks. is the part something I could do myself?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Unfortunately no, as after it's installed it would need to be programmed (if it's the part I'm thinking of).

Where are you located?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am located...

in Northern Virginia..suburbs of DC.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Ah darn, other side of the country. Was thinking if you were semi-nearby something could be done for a quick diagnosis and get you covered under warranty.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Note that you need to keep it pressed for several seconds. This is a built-in safety.
... and it works fine for me. All other buttons get inadvertently activated/deactivated by my sliding iPhone.
Sometimes wondering about my booty, getting hot :)

Stefan
German Karma Forum
www.karma-forum.de

1 - 18 of 18 Posts