Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my current list of availabke cars with a brief synopsis of each. Please pm for specific story on each as they differ.

-Deep Ocean Blue Ecosport/Canyon tritone interior. 22k miles, flawless body/interior. I just went over the whole car. New HVAC unit/exhaust/Generator coupler. New Yokohamas. 49k

-Deep Ocean Blue Ecosport/Monsoon tritone. 20k. A little rough a couple scratches and cracked lower spoiler on bumper. Has new Gen coupler, traction motors and RDM, VCM and CIU new also. 47k

-Rare Earth diamond dust Ecosport/Monsoon tritone. 3000 miles absolutely showroom perfect. New hv battery module, all updates etc. 60k

I have some others arriving soon as well.

Again PM me for specifics on any car.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Earth car is sold sorry, shipping to its happy new owner in Georgia next week. Here's a story for ya, buyer called me looking g to replace his earth monsoon karma that was totalled with low mileage. He bought the one I have listed here after I performed all upgrades etc. UpoN facilitating the paperwork we discovered his former car was ViN#1469 and he just bought #1470 ....eeerie!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts