Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else think the cup holders are too small? They are almost useless. I just bought a 20oz drink that won't fit. Only a few things fit. I hope they can offer a kit fix once the Revero gets released.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
@jomak, you may want to try out the "Search" function on some of these questions because in the last 5+ years of its existence, many of these topics have been discussed and solutions presented.

I would suggest that the problem is not that the cup holders are too small, but that the base of your cup is too large. There are a number of other alternatives, and some were discussed in this thread.

Hope this is helpful.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
@jomak, you may want to try out the "Search" function on some of these questions because in the last 5+ years of its existence, many of these topics have been discussed and solutions presented.
This is a polite way of saying that many of us on this forum have had an unhealthy obsession with our cars since before they were in production and we have discussed seemingly every possible topic to death. I'm guilty as charged. Yes, the cup holders have been fodder for a lot of conversations, and don't even get us started on back-lit steering wheel buttons or Bluetooth audio quality!

Brent

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I would suggest that the problem is not that the cup holders are too small, but that the base of your cup is too large. There are a number of other alternatives, and some were discussed in this thread.

Hope this is helpful.
I'm sure it has been discussed. I am asking is anyone knows or someone mentioned going to a user group for Karma is they will offer a fix? With a new model coming...what will they/can they offer current owners?

Thank you for thread though. I know everyone likes to say use the search button...sometimes we must vent!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I'm sure it has been discussed. I am asking is anyone knows or someone mentioned going to a user group for Karma is they will offer a fix? With a new model coming...what will they/can they offer current owners?

Thank you for thread though. I know everyone likes to say use the search button...sometimes we must vent!
The members here have always been generous with their time and knowledge and we all love to talk about Karmas. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

I don't have any inside knowledge about the Revero, but I would be surprised if the cup holder is on the list, not just because there are other more pressing issues, but also because it would probably require a lot of their modifications to the interior, but that's just my speculation.

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a polite way of saying that many of us on this forum have had an unhealthy obsession with our cars since before they were in production and we have discussed seemingly every possible topic to death. I'm guilty as charged. Yes, the cup holders have been fodder for a lot of conversations, and don't even get us started on back-lit steering wheel buttons or Bluetooth audio quality!

Brent
I was just thinking this last night when driving! My passanger said turn this song up and I said, uh I can't see anything! The steering wheel was pitch black! Then I said I need to add more interior lighting in this car. I hate the SRC button! I want a lever toggle not a that circle crap roller.

·
Registered
829 Posts
There's a thread on the forum about that, too. Also, on the official Karma Owner's Forum, there was a thread asking about interest in a retrofit-able lighted steering wheel. They were talking $3K or more for it. So, ... not sure if it ever was released. Many of us thought we could memorize the buttons for $3000. But, others where "sign me up"!

Oh, and Circle K cups are great! (Small base, large capacity!).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts