Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! My CUI is shot in my Fisker and I wanted to see if you guys have ever got it fixed and how much it was? Also if you know how much it will Cost me that would be amazing. I am located in Los Angeles and if any of you guys know any good places near me to get it replaced that would be amazing. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hi guys! My CUI is shot in my Fisker and I wanted to see if you guys have ever got it fixed and how much it was? Also if you know how much it will Cost me that would be amazing. I am located in Los Angeles and if any of you guys know any good places near me to get it replaced that would be amazing. Thank you!
As one of your options, you may want to consider getting the upgraded unit offered by @PowerSource. It would be more expensive, but would provide a significant upgrade compared to just replacing the stock unit.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Very few are left in stock and very expensive I have one the second issue is that it needs to be programmed after its installed. The only way to get around that is either having it programmed before its installed but thats also going to cost a few hundred dollars since you need to remove one and install the new one program and put the car back together.
The other way is to install and use my stand alone Puma tool to program.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts