Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one from Fisker Automotive following this Forum, or is any one on this forum that has contacts there?
It is great to discuss the car issues but it would be nice if they actually get to the people who can do something about it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Flying Dutchman, yes. I am on the forum several times a week, if there is something that you want to make sure I am seeing do not hesitate to reach out.

David Harris
Fisker Automotive

·
Registered
11 Posts
DHarris said:
Flying Dutchman, yes. I am on the forum several times a week, if there is something that you want to make sure I am seeing do not hesitate to reach out.

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
Why dont you look at the forum each day and provide feedback on issues that are material and effect the operation of the car? At this time the issues are significant and include items that can make a daily ride a nightmare , the buyers of your cars deserve a daily update addressing the obvious.

·
Registered
114 Posts
steveo said:
DHarris said:

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
Why dont you look at the forum each day and provide feedback on issues that are material and effect the operation of the car? At this time the issues are significant and include items that can make a daily ride a nightmare , the buyers of your cars deserve a daily update addressing the obvious.
Steve, If any of the buyers are looking for updates we have a customer care center that is equipped to respond to any questions. If anyone has a questions they are welcome to call our team at 855-575-7577. In order to capture and understand any customer concerns properly we have software that manages every case and allows our team to understand the specifics of any issues as we are working towards solutions. This also allows our engineers and field service team members to work in a collaborative manner.

Best regards,

David Harris
Fisker Automotive

·
Registered
781 Posts
steveo said:
It would probably be a good idea for Fisker to setup their own Customer Support site which they have better control over, but I agree, at this point it would be helpful to have better online dissemination of information. While I like talking to the Fisker humans on the phone, having them respond online would be nice for a lot of stuff.

Apple has a special Developer Support Forum which has been great. You can always contact Developer Support if you have specific questions you need to deal with a human for, but 90% of the time you can get your question answered by an Apple tech on the forum within a few hours. This is just more efficient for everybody, and then the information is shared with all of the developers rather than them having to repeat the same info to thousands of people individually.

-Brian

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
It would probably be a good idea for Fisker to setup their own Customer Support site which they have better control over, but I agree, at this point it would be helpful to have better online dissemination of information. While I like talking to the Fisker humans on the phone, having them respond online would be nice for a lot of stuff.

Apple has a special Developer Support Forum which has been great. You can always contact Developer Support if you have specific questions you need to deal with a human for, but 90% of the time you can get your question answered by an Apple tech on the forum within a few hours. This is just more efficient for everybody, and then the information is shared with all of the developers rather than them having to repeat the same info to thousands of people individually.

-Brian
And this would be a great cost-savings to the company to put information on the net that everyone can read, rather than the cost of phone support personnel and the phone bills themselves.

·
Registered
11 Posts
DHarris said:
steveo said:
DHarris said:

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
Steve, If any of the buyers are looking for updates we have a customer care center that is equipped to respond to any questions. If anyone has a questions they are welcome to call our team at 855-575-7577. In order to capture and understand any customer concerns properly we have software that manages every case and allows our team to understand the specifics of any issues as we are working towards solutions. This also allows our engineers and field service team members to work in a collaborative manner.

Best regards,

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
Thanks David, the key I believe is to be proactive and since many of us weigh in via an open forum which can be cataloged and ranked, best in class service providers provide communications that are well organized and informative in a variety of communication paths but most notably access to a web based intranet for customers who can search by category ,issue type etc. My experience with the call center is limited to a specific question I have not a reach out to give me information that will help me achieve a better user experience.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts