Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon Eveyone, I am new here and look to purchase the Karma in the near future. As many, I am posting for guidance and direction. I am located in Charlotte, NC and have seen a few that have caught my eye; the closet being in Atlanta, GA. I have read and the biggest thing for me is finding one that is up to date in both services and software and no past nightmares(lemon). I have read and it's obvious that Lormax really knows what he's doing on here. I am hoping for silver ext with tri tone brown or black interior, but I have yet to see that combo. Could anyone possibly research the Vin# for me? It would be greatly appreaciated. Also, I heard to shoot for a build# above 1000, any reason?
VIN YH4K14AA8CA000563

Thanks much fellow Karma owners, appreciative of all advice.

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
Afternoon Eveyone, I am new here and look to purchase the Karma in the near future. As many, I am posting for guidance and direction. I am located in Charlotte, NC and have seen a few that have caught my eye; the closet being in Atlanta, GA. I have read and the biggest thing for me is finding one that is up to date in both services and software and no past nightmares(lemon). I have read and it's obvious that Lormax really knows what he's doing on here. I am hoping for silver ext with tri tone brown or black interior, but I have yet to see that combo. Could anyone possibly research the Vin# for me? It would be greatly appreaciated. Also, I heard to shoot for a build# above 1000, any reason?
VIN YH4K14AA8CA000563

Thanks much fellow Karma owners, appreciative of all advice.
Not sure if anyone hasn't gotten back to you on the Vin you posted but Fisker has taken down there site to access history on cars . It's slated to come back up sometime in January .

·
Registered
859 Posts
Not sure if anyone hasn't gotten back to you on the Vin you posted but Fisker has taken down there site to access history on cars . It's slated to come back up sometime in January .
Is that also true for Traction Motor S/Ns?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts