Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Live in Atlanta and have always loved the Fisker Karma. Seriously considering buying the car and have done lots of reading on this forum and on the web. Would really appreciate any tips from owner experiences. If you were considering buying one today, would you and what do you wish you knew that would help you pick the right available car such as buying a later VIN number car, ensuring software updates, etc. My biggest concern is servicing the car when there is an issue. Thank you in advance for your help!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've had my Karma for a month and I love every time I'm in it and looking at it. I too was very hesitant at first. My only suggestion is of course the higher vin, but the critical one for me was getting a pre-purchase inspection. I'm lucky enough to have Lormax in my area so he was able to steer me away from a potential issue and guide me to the one I bought. Harleyguy is around your neck of the woods (Florida), I'm sure you can use his services. Anyways as long as you do your homework you'll find that the Karma rewards you everytime. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
If I had the garage space for 2nd Karma, I would hire Lormax to locate and then inspect prospects. I would buy based on his recommendation.

Also, I would test drive a Karma, any one would do. Most of the people who have not been satisfied with their Karma have not been able to put up with the slow interface, the acceleration speed (thinking it a sports car, not a 4 door sedan), or the uncertainty.

You will buy knowing about the later. One test drive will teach you about the two former points.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info! A HUGE thank you to LonePalmBJ who not only met up with me yesterday to answer my questions and show me his beautiful Deep Ocean Karma but also let me even test drive it!! Can't say enough great things about meeting up and hearing about his experience.

So, if anyone hears of an "upper VIN" Silver Wind Karma for sale please PM me. I live in Atlanta and can always have the car shipped, regardless of location.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Add me to the club!

Picked up my Karma today. Ecosport in Earth color with Monsoon Tri-tone interior, CA001469 with 2700 miles! :)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
17 Posts
Beautiful car! Congrats. I'm sure you'll love yours as much as I do mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts