Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of us who are fans of drinking coffee during the morning drive, here is a commuter cup that my beloved spouse found at Starbucks that actually fits in the micro cup holders in the Karma securely and holds the equivalent of a medium-sized ("Grande" in Starbucks argot) drink, and is sufficiently insulated to keep your drink warm during your morning drive.



Full Disclosure: I am a Starbucks shareholder.

Enjoy,

-- Fab.
 

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Fabulist said:
For those of us who are fans of drinking coffee during the morning drive, here is a commuter cup that my beloved spouse found at Starbucks that actually fits in the micro cup holders in the Karma securely and holds the equivalent of a medium-sized ("Grande" in Starbucks argot) drink, and is sufficiently insulated to keep your drink warm during your morning drive.
Even the oversized Starbucks Trenta ice tea cup fits securely in the 2nd cupholder.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
I'm having a tough time thinking about putting any liquids in the car. Imagine the first spill..... cause its going to happen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
I was pretty bummed on Day 1 when I got the car that even a small water bottle wouldn't fit into that thing. For that matter, there's nowhere to put a bottle of water anywhere.

-Brian
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Deep Ocean said:
I'm having a tough time thinking about putting any liquids in the car. Imagine the first spill..... cause its going to happen.
I spend between 90 minutes to 2 hours a day in my car. It is nice to have water or other beverages available. Also, that's the reason I only use a spill-resistant commuter-type mug.

-- Fab.[hr]
brian said:
I was pretty bummed on Day 1 when I got the car that even a small water bottle wouldn't fit into that thing. For that matter, there's nowhere to put a bottle of water anywhere.

-Brian
Small bottles of water, 500ml or less, fit just fine.

-- Fab.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top