Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
I feel sure it depends on how badly/deeply it is scratched. Ask your dealer if they can recommend a good, reliable company/individual to check it out for you. I have a very slight scratch on one of my rims thanks to a valet at a restaurant. My dealer said it was fixable.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
bigdaddyo811 said:
I scratched my wheel pulling out of a concrete barrier. Is there a way to get this fixed?
My dealer has a "wheel guy" that they use for touch ups to curb-rash on the alloy wheels. He quoted something like $150 per wheel - done onsite in my driveway. I haven't had him touch up my wheel (that I scraped on a curb, Grrrr!) but I've seen one of the wheels he touched up for the dealer and it's perfect - you'd never know there was a scrape.

As Fishes said, it all comes down to finding a quality craftsman to do the repair. Your dealer almost certainly has someone on speed dial.

Brent

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
LonePalmBJ said:
bigdaddyo811 said:
I scratched my wheel pulling out of a concrete barrier. Is there a way to get this fixed?
My dealer has a "wheel guy" that they use for touch ups to curb-rash on the alloy wheels. He quoted something like $150 per wheel - done onsite in my driveway. I haven't had him touch up my wheel (that I scraped on a curb, Grrrr!) but I've seen one of the wheels he touched up for the dealer and it's perfect - you'd never know there was a scrape.

As Fishes said, it all comes down to finding a quality craftsman to do the repair. Your dealer almost certainly has someone on speed dial.

Brent
Mine are scratched up too and my dealer has a "guy" who can fix it to near perfection for $150/wheel but I am refusing to do it until Fisker gives us a "mirror dip" software upgrade that would let me see the curb when I am parallel parking my car. Otherwise, they will just get scratched again.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Fabulist said:
LonePalmBJ said:
bigdaddyo811 said:

Brent
Mine are scratched up too and my dealer has a "guy" who can fix it to near perfection for $150/wheel but I am refusing to do it until Fisker gives us a "mirror dip" software upgrade that would let me see the curb when I am parallel parking my car. Otherwise, they will just get scratched again.
Anybody knows where I can repair the wheels in the New York area?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had a couple of nice gouges in mine after some early "getting used to the car" driving. I was very distressed and upset but Fisker of Orange County was able to get them fixed and it was very reasonably priced. I had no idea wheels could get "fixed" but they look as good as new. A VERY pleasant surprise for sure!!!

bigdaddyo811 said:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had the same issue with one front rim. My dealer (in CT) took care of it and it looks brand new - cost was around $250. Very happy

·
Registered
192 Posts
cost of wheel redo

My dealer in Ft. Worth just quoted me $120 per wheel during my 5000 service. Didn't have time to get it done, but next time I will.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts