Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of completing the purchase on a 2012 Ecosport Vin #YH4K14AA8CA001258. My good friend Sigurd, enlightened me on this great site and gave valuable information about the Karma. Any and all information about this vehicle would be very helpful in helping close the deal on this purchase. Also any info on becoming a certified Fisker technician would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Teddy did I read it right you want to become a certified Fisker Tech ?? There isn't anyone left at Fisker to teach you .

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of completing the purchase on a 2012 Ecosport Vin #YH4K14AA8CA001258. .
Can somebody help Teddy out, please. Anybody that can look up the repair history based on the vin?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
The vehicle was originally sold at Sewell Fisker. All major campaigns done except the door pull rings. Very little warranty repairs reported, something with the glovebox (most likely the guides, they had a tendency to pop out) and probably the brake squeak TSB was completed. That's about it though. Nothing about HV Battery, exhaust or RDM work done.

·
Registered
102 Posts
@Teddy I purchase my Eclipse from Seawell #724 a year ago. I have great luck with it mostly thanks to Harleyguy who has been keeping it on the road for the last 6,000 miles. No major issues with the battery pack exhaust or the RDM. Harleyguy fixed the pull rings in just a few minutes. There is an accepted position amongst all members that the higher the VIN the less likely to have any major battery, RDM and exhaust issues. That being true... when all is said and done having access to Lormax or Harleyguy is where I would want to place my bet for a long trouble free Fisker experience.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
@Teddy I purchase my Eclipse from Seawell #724 a year ago. I have great luck with it mostly thanks to Harleyguy who has been keeping it on the road for the last 6,000 miles. No major issues with the battery pack exhaust or the RDM. Harleyguy fixed the pull rings in just a few minutes. There is an accepted position amongst all members that the higher the VIN the less likely to have any major battery, RDM and exhaust issues. That being true... when all is said and done having access to Lormax or Harleyguy is where I would want to place my bet for a long trouble free Fisker experience.
Unless you live in Texas and have Frank Kent Fisker who actually still honor the warranty sold with every car they delivered and is still offering warranty on every Karma they sell.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts