Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When driving in stealth and I’m slowing down to maybe 1 to 4 mph (but I don’t stop all the way), as I let off the brake there’s like a slight thump or a clunking sound coming from somewhere in the front engine area. The noise does not last very long at all (like a fraction of a second). I’ve also found that if I continue slowing down all the way to a stop, right as all forward momentum ends, I hear the same noise. It doesn’t happen at faster speeds. It almost sounds a LITTLE bit like the noise you hear when the ICE kicks on.

Any idea what this could be, or anything I should check? Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
This is what exactly happened right before my electric motors spun

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is what exactly happened right before my electric motors spun
Really...? The noise was coming from the front of the car??

I'm beginning to wonder if it might be something to do with the suspension, but I have no idea at this point. I'm not sure if this is something I could take the car to a non-Fisker tech to have checked out.

Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,057 Posts
Really...? The noise was coming from the front of the car??

I'm beginning to wonder if it might be something to do with the suspension, but I have no idea at this point. I'm not sure if this is something I could take the car to a non-Fisker tech to have checked out.

Any ideas?
Doesnt hurt to put it up in air and have a look

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks - I’m taking it in on Saturday. Until then, it will drive me crazy... lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
differential

90% it's a differential issue. There is a rework on the differential that needs to be performed to make sure everything is OK in there.

if u want to give me a call i can explain what's going on. 9492593804.

Thank you

Alex

When driving in stealth and I’m slowing down to maybe 1 to 4 mph (but I don’t stop all the way), as I let off the brake there’s like a slight thump or a clunking sound coming from somewhere in the front engine area. The noise does not last very long at all (like a fraction of a second). I’ve also found that if I continue slowing down all the way to a stop, right as all forward momentum ends, I hear the same noise. It doesn’t happen at faster speeds. It almost sounds a LITTLE bit like the noise you hear when the ICE kicks on.

·
Registered
65 Posts
differential

Also if you hear a click clank clunk i would not drive the car anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts