Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Wimbledon said:
Article:

http://classicdriver.com/uk/magazine/3600.asp?id=15288

Why does it say "advertisement" at the top of the text?

-- Fab.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Fabulist said:
Why does it say "advertisement" at the top of the text?
-- Fab.
If you're looking at the same place I am, the word "advertisement" is referring to the flash advertisement right underneath it. They just don't want you to think that that ad is a picture/flash of the actual article.

BTW, now the problem is, after reading the posts on here, that every time I look at a picture of the front end, I see the stupid foam! Ugh. It's like having a bad song stuck in your head...

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
metalica23 said:
BTW, now the problem is, after reading the posts on here, that every time I look at a picture of the front end, I see the stupid foam! Ugh. It's like having a bad song stuck in your head...
I hope you never get to use the "foam" for its intended purpose. Just think of it as yet another way the Karma protects the environment: by protecting the pedestrians in the environment. :rolleyes:

Does that help?

-- Fab.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
I checked out the foam during my test drive yesterday, and yes you can see it, and yes it looks like packing material for a TV. But truthfully, I think it's a non-issue. Anyone looking at the Karma isn't going to be staring into the grill. For the uninitiated, the Karma is overwhelming to look at and they'll be focused on the big picture. There's a lot to draw they eye.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts