Fisker Buzz Forums banner

161 - 180 of 204 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,057 Posts
Pretty much this is a dead thread we’re never going to see a upgrade sorry to say. Karma Automotive at this point is having enough troubles themselves. The farist thing on their minds is the Karma

·
Early Adopter
1,246 Posts
Pretty much this is a dead thread we’re never going to see a upgrade sorry to say. Karma Automotive at this point is having enough troubles themselves. The farist thing on their minds is the Karma
which goes to reason, release the darn software Jim and Joust and get some good will from loyal fisker owners who can not in good conscious recommend doing business with KARMA AUTOMOTIVE unless they start showing signs to support our community.

·
Premium Member
3,057 Posts
Because they screwed up I don’t even think they have anymore US branded CIU left . Said thing from what I remember they were so close to releasing the updated software i used to keep in touch with the lead engineer who was working on the upgrade .
He even considered staying with Karma Automotive to continue with the fix but left to rejoin HONDA and still works for HONDA.

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
Next best thing almost done- retrofitting the Revero infotainment in the 2012 cars. Some minor details that need to be fixed but a marked improvement, for sure.

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
If Karma releases more infotainment units (TPI, CIU, amplifier etc) it will be very doable to retrofit a bunch of units. It is a shame they are hoarding these components and not allowing customers to buy them for a reasonable rate (or at all).

161 - 180 of 204 Posts