Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i have a car seat for my kid but she is now 15 months and we need to buy a new car seat for the fisker. The car seats we have been looking at looks very big, no problem in the front seat but there we have the airbaig so i need to fit the child seat in the back. is there someone here who has done that?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
304 Posts
This Clek fits fine. I believe it is the best car seat available with a magnesium frame and rigid attachments to the LATCH points it is perfect. The base slides forward while still rigidly fixed to the latch points.

here is where I bought it on amazon

The MAxi Cosi fit great in my Panamera Turbo and the Clek fits fine in the Fisker - I just use a seat belt extender in the fisker so the kids can buckle their own belts

Last option would be Porsche's child seat as they have about the smallest frames available - I had one of those too.

http://www.bramanautoparts.com/porsche-child-seats/?gclid=CLyckOHEnsICFYFDMgodAEYAbA

·
Registered
108 Posts
Child car seat

I have the Graco "My Size 70" car seat in my Fisker. It works pretty well for my 17 month old son. I do take his shoes off though because he likes to put his feet against the back of the passenger seat in front of him.

I also put down some cardboard between the leather seat and the car seat to help protect the leather.

It is a bit of a tight fit getting the baby in and out of the car, especially if he is not cooperating. I think you are going to find that to be the case with any car seat.

The really nice thing about this set up is that my son can actually see out the window and enjoys watching the world pass by.

This is a fun age with the kids. Have fun and enjoy the holidays!

Special K

·
Registered
108 Posts
That Chico Neptune Black car seat looks nice but I don't think it would work well for a 15 month old baby.
Just my opinion, but here's the reasons why:
Because there is not much of a sidewall on it your child has no place to set his toy, pacifier, blanket, snack cup and will then just let it fall to the floor. Soon he will be crying for you to pick it back up for him. Not an easy task in the Fisker for the driver or passenger to do.

As a booster seat for an older child I think it would be much better suited.

Special K

·
Registered
888 Posts
...in the User Manual that the trunk fits ... 2 children safely up to 10 years of age.

Didn't know, that I could transport them in the trunk... Cool!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts