Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
So my check engine light come three days ago and won't turn off. I did master reset and the check engine light is still on. Can anyone please please help me out. The car is still able to charge the battery and everything seems fine and the car did not do anything weird before the check engine light came on. So if someone can please help that would be awesome.

Thanks

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
I had this happen after gassing up. The cap was not seated. Reseat the gas cap and allow the system to pressurize.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
If your unable to post any codes it's very hard to help you with a check engine light . Is the car running on the latest software does the car have 520 installed ? Where are you located

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe the car is running on the latest software but here is the vin#YH4K14AA1CA000582. I am located in the central valley in California. How can I get codes from the car, do I take it to a local my local mechanic and tell them to give me codes???

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I took the car to my mechanic and he ran the test and the codes that came up are P0A80 AND P0A7B. So what do they mean and how to I fix them to go away? Thanks

·
Pats Garage Fisker
25 Posts
So I took the car to my mechanic and he ran the test and the codes that came up are P0A80 AND P0A7B. So what do they mean and how to I fix them to go away? Thanks
P0A7B is Battery energy control module requested check engine light
P0A80 is a state of health fault code

Are you running the 520 software? I usually see this code right before a 520 update.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I am running the 520 software? So what can I do about this, is it a easy fix? Can the CEL be turned off somehow?

·
Pats Garage Fisker
25 Posts
Without hooking up my Fisker scan tool to it there is not much more I can do from here. Where did you get the 520 update done?
It might be as simple as re flashing the battery control module or it might be some other fault in the battery pack.
How long did you do the reset for? Usually you have to leave it unplugged for a good 10 min for it to do a full reset.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
If in fact the code comes back to SOH your not going to be able to reset the code . The only thing at this point the car needs to go to a CSP have the codes read and a reflash of the BECM after the flash and the BECM still shows zero SOH you will need a new BECM. The HV battery will need to be removed and the HV battery cover needs to come off and the computer replaced. I still would make sure the car is running on 520 check how long your gEar shift selector stays lite after you turn off the car if longer then a minute you could be missing part of 520.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Nazc0 and Harleyguy for all the info and help. Nazc0 can you please inbox me your contact info so that I may contact you because I believe that you are close to where I am from, Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts