Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check engine light on ,gas smell ,anyone know whats going on ? i'm be afraid to drive it now , i can smell gas inside the car when speed up smell heavy slow down light smell , stop go out the car i dont smell anything or find any leak under the car

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I check the under hood dont find any leak I tight up the gas cap 2 time already still smell the gasline inside the car

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Could be evap vent valve stuck open on canister. A common problem, although never had anyone notice the smell could be possible. Unless you have a leak in high pressure fuel system which would appear on garage floor?

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Something isn't right if you smell that much fuel I would think you would be able to see it and if it's an emission fault you should have a check engine light on

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I get the problem take care now thank all, I take to auto zone first they get the code P0110 says my mass air flow is bad , and I take to car repair shop they find out it's just small problem the in take holes is silver ring fell off so the air comings in not right and they help me hook in back to it and tight up it solved the problem don't smell gasoline.and they help me get the check engine light get off see all fine now.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I know the Max is 20 PSI I would have to guess under normal condition around 8 PSI the way the engine to generator is setup they use a small portion of power the engine is capable of delivering . One of the reasons why they planned on switching to the BMW engine .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts