Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a 240v charging station for my fisker OEM or one that works with the car it doesn't matter. Anyone know where I can get one or what's to sell me Theres?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I want to get a 240v charging station for my fisker OEM or one that works with the car it doesn't matter. Anyone know where I can get one or what's to sell me Theres?
@Grigor_P, This question comes up a lot and there is an entire forum covering charging and chargers. This thread in particular addresses your question.

The very very very short answer is that you can buy any EV Charger that uses the J1772 Level II standard. You do not have to buy a Fisker branded one. The thread I linked has a few suggestions.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Grigor,

I traded in my Fisker for a Porsche Panamera E Plug in Hybrid. I use my Fisker charger for my Porsche so I have the Porsche charger still in the box. I would love it to go to a good home. It will charge your Fisker just fine. Will sell to you at reasonable price if you are interested.

Buck

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have recently replaced the - very basic - Clipper Creek model that came with my Fisker with a Blink wall charger, which has features such as scheduling and consumption tracking.

Paid $150 on eBay but had to update the thing's software to turn it from a commercial unit into a residential one. But otherwise quite happy with that charger.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Grigor,

I traded in my Fisker for a Porsche Panamera E Plug in Hybrid. I use my Fisker charger for my Porsche so I have the Porsche charger still in the box. I would love it to go to a good home. It will charge your Fisker just fine. Will sell to you at reasonable price if you are interested.

Buck
Does the Porsche charger make the Fisker go any faster? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts