Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been driving my Fisker Karma (Ecosport, Shadow) for over 6 years now and (aside a few software glitches that we all seem to experience now and then) been really happy/fortunate with my Fisker (vin 2200+).

One issue however : I have noticed that my car struggles charging after rain. (The charger blinks a few times and then turns red instead of green).. Typically the car struggles for a night or two and on a third attempt (car dry now?) it functions again correctly.

I have had discussions on the matter with Peter (Dealer in the Netherlands : Kroymans, Peter is a fabulous guy) and I will revisit him later in September.
Any Forum-member who has come across this problem ? Any solutions I could (have Peter) look into?

Best regards and many thanks for all the guidance I have already benefited from over the last 6 years ;-)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Water leak prevention with silicone

The Fisker Lounge
I used high-temp RTV to seal all major components going into the firewall.

[IMG alt="Ira"]https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/d3/avatars/s/2/2233.jpg?1612337862[/IMG]
Ira

posted Apr 7, 2018

Hi, I have been driving my Fisker Karma (Ecosport, Shadow) for over 6 years now and (aside a few software glitches that we all seem to experience now and then) been really happy/fortunate with my Fisker (vin 2200+).

One issue however : I have noticed that my car struggles charging after rain. (The charger blinks a few times and then turns red instead of green).. Typically the car struggles for a night or two and on a third attempt (car dry now?) it functions again correctly.

I have had discussions on the matter with Peter (Dealer in the Netherlands : Kroymans, Peter is a fabulous guy) and I will revisit him later in September.
Any Forum-member who has come across this problem ? Any solutions I could (have Peter) look into?

Best regards and many thanks for all the guidance I have already benefited from over the last 6 years ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts