Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi new Karma owner. Used my 110v charger for 2 weeks every night. I went away on a business trip for 10 days. The Karma was plugged in. When I returned I noticed the red light flashing on the charger and 2 green bars flashing. The car was fully charged. However since then it will not charge. I presume a new charger will resolve my issue. Question; will a Chevy Volt chargers suffice? Thank you all inadvance.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Try plugging the charger into anther outlet and yes I believe the Chevy Volt charger will work. Or head over to Clipper Creek.com and pickup a new charger .
@JCMorrill borrowed my 110V portable Chevy Volt charger for a while to charge his Karma before he had his 240V charger installed at his house.

P.S. @Viper44 - I personally highly recommend a 240V charger for your Karma. It cuts the charging time down on an "empty" Karma HV battery from 12-15 hours on 110V to approximately 5.5 hours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.