Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm now into week 7 of what was supposed to be a 1-2 week process to get my 240V charger installed, and while I have the charger sitting in a nice box, I still do not have an installation date. Chargepoint America has been very poor at keeping me up to date on what's going on. Has anyone else had similar experiences with them?

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
SoCalGuy said:
I'm now into week 7 of what was supposed to be a 1-2 week process to get my 240V charger installed, and while I have the charger sitting in a nice box, I still do not have an installation date. Chargepoint America has been very poor at keeping me up to date on what's going on. Has anyone else had similar experiences with them?
I had excellent service from ChargePoint. The installation was done by SolarCity. It was very timely and professional. I have nothing but good things to say about the entire transaction.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I signed and faxed the Chargepoint America agreement on 3/19/12. I finally received the charger two weeks ago, but I still have no information regarding when it will be installed. I guess I'll store it somewhere and hopefully remember where I put it...

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hersey said:
I signed and faxed the Chargepoint America agreement on 3/19/12. I finally received the charger two weeks ago, but I still have no information regarding when it will be installed. I guess I'll store it somewhere and hopefully remember where I put it...
Wow - you win! After some prodding, I finally got them to set an installation date.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts