Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out how to monitor your Chargepoint home charging station over the web? I know the installer said you could monitor usage etc but I have found nothing in their online help FAQs on how to link your station ID with your user account so you can monitor usage. (And their tech support is only M-F, 9-5p). Any help is appreciated so I won't have to keep running to the garage to see how my Karma is charging!

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
drliu said:
Try this link:
https://www.chargepointportal.net/index.php/authz/login.html
That's just the login page - doesn't show how to add a home charging station to your profile.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Hi

Your installer should have linked or 'provisioned' your station. Mine theoretically did but there were several problems with it (wrong address was the worst) so it didn't work. I called Chargepoint Customer Support ((877) 850-4562) and asked for network support. They were able to get it provisioned (linked). I just needed to give them my station ID (4 digits in my case). While I was at home when I called, you don't need to be- everything can be done over the phone or by email.

Good luck

·
Registered
40 Posts
I use the SMS system they have. It doesn't tell me what the current level is, but does notify me if there are any problems, such as a disconnect. Login -> My Account -> Setup Account -> Notification Preferences

There is the reports page, but I've not followed it in real time to see it it reports while I'm charging.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.