Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the center control screen that allows selection of various options like temperature and fan controls etc etc is not booting up. It lights up with only the Fisker symbol but doesn't go further. is it the fuse? if it is the fuse how do i know which fuse no? The fuse box has many numbered fuses but no way to know which fuse is for which equipment. Help

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
the center control screen that allows selection of various options like temperature and fan controls etc etc is not booting up. It lights up with only the Fisker symbol but doesn't go further. is it the fuse? if it is the fuse how do i know which fuse no? The fuse box has many numbered fuses but no way to know which fuse is for which equipment. Help
You can try a hard reset and if that doesn't work more than likely you will need a new CIU . The order of checking I would do is doing a hard reset that's disconnecting the 12 volt ground under the hood. If that doesn't work you can try having the CIU software reloaded and if that fails a new CIU will be needed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can try a hard reset and if that doesn't work more than likely you will need a new CIU . The order of checking I would do is doing a hard reset that's disconnecting the 12 volt ground under the hood. If that doesn't work you can try having the CIU software reloaded and if that fails a new CIU will be needed
thanx will definitely try that.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
where is this connector? i am anxious to try it asap. can u post a picture please?

@stamhane, Just sent you a PM with a link to my famous how to do a hard reset video. Hope it helps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Fabulist, would you be so kind to provide me with the link to the video as well. I've not had to do it but would like to have the procedure down pat in case I need it on the road sometime. Thank you very much!!!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Fabulist, would you be so kind to provide me with the link to the video as well. I've not had to do it but would like to have the procedure down pat in case I need it on the road sometime. Thank you very much!!!

@iqtpilot, PM Sent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts