Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is dead
Anyone can help?
My fisker is completely dead after being in the garaga for 2 months. I connected a 12v charger the way described in this forum ( charger connected on positive in the fuse box and negative right next to the red plastic cap under the hood. But still nothing is happening?
Any ideas what to do?
Tnx,
Christophe
New member from Belgium !!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Car is dead
Anyone can help?
My fisker is completely dead after being in the garaga for 2 months. I connected a 12v charger the way described in this forum ( charger connected on positive in the fuse box and negative right next to the red plastic cap under the hood. But still nothing is happening?
Any ideas what to do?
Tnx,
Christophe
New member from Belgium !!
@Christophe, have you tried to jump start your Karma? If the 12V battery is dead, it may not accept a charge, but you would be able to get the car started with an external battery. Check out the official Fisker video for this.

Good luck with your efforts.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I believe this member emailed me also and I asked him if he was using a trickle charger to try and charge the battery . I also believe after such a long time being dead he will need a new battery . He better hope the car didn't loose it's wakeup signal . But then again I have a passport .

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I believe this member emailed me also and I asked him if he was using a trickle charger to try and charge the battery . I also believe after such a long time being dead he will need a new battery . He better hope the car didn't loose it's wakeup signal . But then again I have a passport .
I can't wait for someone to actually take you up on that offer. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts